Chapter 6

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

A shrill shrieking sound could be heard coming from the closed door.  The walls shook, the glass clock shattered, and my men covered their ears as I grunted. I ran past Carmichael and Samantha. They followed behind me with their ears covered. The hallway echoed off the scream of one creature that was powerful enough to break all sound barriers.

As we made our way to the door, it shatter open from brute force. The screaming now over, we stood in shock as white banished hovered over Jordan; who now lay ghostly pale on the bed.

"Oh my G-d, JORDAN!" Samantha stepped up with her hand over her mouth.

***********************

Jordan

My body was frozen in fear. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of that thing. It was pure white with translucent skin. It's eyes were soulless sockets. I could feel myself falling into a trance as my heartbeat increased-no, decreased.

It was just floating there staring at me as I stared back.

"Jordan, don't move". My mom whispered to me with fear. I could hear the blind panic in her voice.

"Mom, what's-", I was cut off as another shriek rang through the air. I gasped as I felt myself drowning in that horrible tune. It felt like my very life was being sucked away.

Once again, everything went black