Chapter 1

Natashas POV

Bruce and I were just kissing when my mobilephone ringed.

N: Hello? Oh, hello Fury what is it? I said slightly angry because he interrupted our kiss.

F: I need you here for a mission.

N: Ok, I'm comming.

B: Problems?

N: I don't know but Fury needs me on a mission. Ok I'll see you later. I got outside, grabbed my motorcycle and drove to the Triscelion. I hurried to the bureau of Nick Fury. When I entered the room I saw Steve and I knew immediately Fury sends me with Steve on the mission.

F: You are late Romanoff. Ok, I called you because this mission needs two level 7 Agents and you are made for this mission. Ok now about the mission, you need to find and kill Crossbones, he is in Cleveland. Here are more informations.

Fury gave me and Steve one map with more details.
I drove back to my appartment.

N: Darling I have a mission in Cleveland and I will be there for three days.

B: Okay, a pity you won't stay with me.

I just nodded and head to my room to make ready for tomorrow. When I searched for my jersey I found a big jacket, its Steves jacket, he gave it to me when we were haunted from shield, it was rainy and he gave me his jacket. I'll return it tomorrow. When I was ready I ate my dinner and brushed my teeth, took a shower and got to sleep. My alarmclock ringed at 5 o' clock and I smashed the snooze button. I ate some sandwiches and drove to the HQ. In the garage I searched for a place for my motorcycle and found one beside Steves motorcycle. I went to the jet where steve was already waiting. "Mornin' Steve are you ready" "Yes of course lets go." We flew some hours to Cleveland. We drove with a taxi to our apparrment and I opened the door and saw the big and modern appartment.

N: Wow this is awsome.
Look at the big couch and the bed room.. has just a doublebed. Yeah this should be not a problem. I turned to the couch and sat down to read the details. Steve did some work outs and exercises.