Part 1: The Pins

Have you ever wondered why a Pin hurts when you poke the tip of it?

It is not because we have pain respectors, but the simple fact that you are no supposed to touch them. Yes, that may seem odd because we use it for sewing and many other reason, however the truth is that they are just as human as you and me.

When no one can see the pins, they start to role, twist, bend and shape. First the toes of the feet appear, then the legs, the torso, the neck and arms, then finally the head.  Sound of pins hitting the floor echoes in the the air. Hair, skin, the color of the eyes are already determined before birth.

In a dark class room now abandon three girls transform. The first with brown hair covering her face, slowly lifts a finger to her mouth, and quietly the other two swirl into their forms. Her name was Eva. They waited to see if footsteps appear. When they did not hear anything , the second girl who goes by the name of Lila moves towards the door. They do not have footsteps even though there feet are just like yours. Her hand twist the mental nob opening the door, as the others wait behind her. Lila did not go out, but simply stood were she was. The third whose name was Line, carefully moved betweent the desk to arive beside Lila. Her mouth was swen shut, and was the only one who was like that. She locked eyes with the others, and moves into the open hall way. Her slim fitted gown which matched the others mirrored her movements as she walked. As her pale blue eyes saw no one insight, she smiled. Within seconds Eva and Lila were beside her, micking that dreadful smile.They waited for the collector to come.

Ealier that day there was a message sent out to the Protectors by the Creator to collect the Pins. They did not know why but gladly followed orders. 

~~~~~

Aurthors Note: PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS BORING!!!