Chapter 14

Hey so I realize that I'm not going along with the series so just role with it please. Starting from here I'll try to put it in the correct order from here on out. Sorry to be wasting your time with this and so sorry about the super long wait but here it is, so enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The beach?" I heard Haruhi say.

Turning to the twins I said, "But why the beach?"

"Don't you remember what you said?" Kaoru said to her. Then it was Hikaorus' turn. "You said you'd like to go to a real beach."

"Did I say that?" she said. I laughed a little at that. How can she not remember something she said, especially to those two.

"Yes Haruhi." the twins said giving a 'really?' look. That's when i noticed the thousand bathing suits behind them. "Here's the fun part. We brought some suit for you to pick from. Cute right?"

"Really guys? 'Some' suits. it looks like you brought a whole store with you. Besides it's not like Tamaki will let her wear it anyway. Last time he made her put on a jacket and short." I told them.

"I think this will look much cuter on Haru-chan." honey said holding up a blue one piece that looked like a uniform of Honey and shaking their finger.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpi. Just look, this uniform hardly hides the fact the Haruhi 's as flat as a cutting bored. Even Y/N has a little something to show off."

"Hey! Who do you think you are calling us out like that! I would like to think that y'all at least knew not to point out a girls chest, especially to others! Gosh even my men have more manners then you two." then again if they said that i would beat the manners into them every time.

"Even so, a one piece would only draw more attention to her since she lacks the feminine fasique. Which is why we chose this two piece. The ruffles would hide the fact that she's so flat."

"YOU TWO BETTER STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING MY LITTLE GIRL! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Tamaki yelled as the two hid behind the table we were sitting at.

"That means we're not going to the beach?"

"Who said we we're not going."

*Time skip to the beach*

I Looked from where Haruhi and I were sitting and saw Tamaki with another of his clients. Yup that's right, a client, at the beach. Man can we never get away from the club?

Apart from that Homey and Mori are doing...something. I think it's some sort of stretching.
"Sometimes I wonder if we're the only normal people Haruhi."

"I know what you mean but at least it's better then doing nothing I guess." She said still looking at the ocean.

"Um Haruhi, Y/N aren't you two going to swim." A girl asked us.

We looked at the three standing in front of us and answered together.

"No not today ladies. We just want to be able to relax." We said with a smile.

"Well can we sit with you." She said.

We split this one
Haruhi:"but why?"
You:"you have cute bathing suits on-"
Both:"you should use them."

"Oh okay, well see you two later." And they walked off.

My phone went off and I was shocked to say the least.
"Hey I got to go, got business to attend to."

~skip to boss duties~

As I got closer to the door of the our hide out I could all of those damn idiots yelling.