Bringing Trouble

Roy's POV
I was working on sending out a search party for Brosh and Ross. Major Armstrong and I have been at it all day. "I say we investigate the village. We could find a couple leads." I suggest. "But we'd need a good reason to be there. And you said you sent Edward Elric and his younger Brother to the village where the Sergeant and Lieutenant hopefully are correct?" He asked. Before I could respond, Hawkeye came to my office. "Sir! Alphonse would like to talk to you. Its about Edward." She explained I sighed and stood up. I walked towards the phone. "Colonel Mustang speaking." I said  "Colonel! I'm sorry! Something happened to Ed and-" I cut him off. "Alphonse just explain to me what happened." I demanded. "O-Okay." He responded. "Brother and I went to investigate an abandoned house. Everything was goimg fine until someone ambushed us. She messed around with the air a bit, added explosive alchemy and the alchemic air around Ed, blew up!" he explained to me. I nodded. "I sort of understand what your saying. Where's Fullmetal now?" I questioned. Alphonse took a shaky breath. "The girl....captured him." He responded. "I'll be there soon." I explained. I walked back to my office after hanging up. "Lieutenant Hawkeye, Major Armstrong." I took a breath. "Fullmetal has been captured." I finished. They stood up. "Sir...what are you saying?" Armstrong asked. "I'm saying we're going to meet Alphonse in Tiki Village and find him. I have a feeling Lieutenant Ross and Sergeant Brosh are there as well." I said. "Then I say we catch a train Sir." Hawkeye suggested. "Yeah."
-ARRIVING IN TIKI VILLAGE-
As thw three of us stepped onto the landing platform. "Colonel!" Alphonse called out. I raised my arm and did a small wave. We walked towards him. "Um....Colonel....? I don't mean any disrespect but why is Major Armstrong here?" He asked. "Two of my subordinates have gone missing and Colonel Mustang thinks their here." He explained. I nodded in agreement. Al nodded. "Here follow me." He said softly. "Alphonse...if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did Edward get captured in the first place?" Hawkeye asked. Al visibly stiffened. You could tell he was nervous. "Lieutenant I don't thi-" Alphonse cut me off. "No. Its okay. The girl...Mia. She hurt Brother. He wasn't able to fight back. I hate to say it but...Mia was clearly stronger than Ed." He explained. Armstrong, Hawkeye and I were all shocked. 'But Fullmetal is always fighting people way stronger than him. How could he get taken so easily? And why do I care so much?' I thought. "Anyways, let's head to where Broth- where I'm staying." Alphonse said softly. We nodded amd began to follow him.

Hey guys! I'm back from camping now! I had a great time and Imm glad to be back and in the swing of things! Going camping gave me an idea for a story and I've written the first chapter. I'll post the story in a bit.