Chapter One: "I Want To Marry You Mikado"

HEY!

So my name is Georgia and this is my first story on WattPad and my first fanfic!

I REAAAAAALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

To the right is what Isabella looks likeee ---------------->

*starts singing 'to the left, to the left' but changes it to right obviously*

*madly dances around room*

*falls over*

OW

THAT HURT

ALSO A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO @LouisYouHottie for inspiring me to write thiss, you should go check out her work, IT'S AMAZEBALLS!

Ps Isabella is played by Selena Gomez ;)

Anywaaaaay

I THINK I SHOULD GET ON WITH THE STORY NOW.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

I PRESENT TO YOU

ONE RULE

Enjoy

Georgia ♥

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One

*Bella's POV*

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTITUDE YOUNG MAN!" I woke with a jolt to the sound of my teacher, Mr Smith, yelling at someone, obviously at the end of his tether. And yes I know what you're thinking; I shouldn't sleep in class, but, YOLO.

Only kidding, I haven't slept well recently; my parents have been having some issues, arguing whenever they think I can't hear. The problem was, I could. But I couldn't quite understand them, I couldn't make out what they were saying, what they were arguing about.

I quickly whipped out my phone and typed out a text to my best friend, Natasha Wilkins.

To: Tasha♥

Heyy, what's smithy raging about?♥

I pressed send and saw her phone flash in her pocket across the room.

If only we sat next to each other, we wouldn't have to text or pass notes, we could just talk. Although we'd probably talk about things like One Direction all lesson, as we were both madly in love with them, well apart from one member...

From: Tasha♥

Tommo. ♥

Of course. It would be him. Louis Tomlinson or 'Tommo' as Tash and I call him. He is totally the 'bad boy' of the school, never not being in trouble, or detention.

To: Tasha♥

What's he done now? ♥

My phone buzzed in my pocket, making me jump and whack my hip of the table.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I jumped onto the floor, writhing in pain.

The class all turned to face me, confusion written on their faces.

"Problem, Isabella?" Mr Smith asked.

"Bella,Sir. Everyone calls me Bella." I replied. God, he's taught me for four years, you'd think he would know my name!

"Well I am not everyone, I am your teacher and so I will call you Isabella, Isabella."

This thoroughly confused me.

"You'll call me Isabella Isabella, Sir? But my name isn't two Isabella's, it is just one."

I could tell my class was trying not to laugh, and as I scanned the rows, glinting eyes looked back at me, daring me to continue. However one face did not have a smile on it. Louis was glaring at me, looking me up and down as I stood up from the floor.

"No Isabella....oh forget it." Mr Smith walked back to the front of the class and turned to the white board.

"Sirrr, I think my hip's broken" I cried, plonking onto my chair.

"I'm sure you're fine"

"But Sirrrr, it really hurts!"

"Isabella stop disrupting my lesson."

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." I said, meekly.

"Thank you" he replied. "Now, onwards with semi-colons-"

"SIRRRRRRR"

"BELLA!"

"YESSS! YOU SAID BELLA, YOU SAID BELLAAA!" I cheered, doing the running man down the aisles as a victory dance.

"ISABELLA JONES! What has got into you today?! You just earned yourself a detention, missy. Looks like you'll be joining Mr Tomlinson in here after school. I'll see you promptly at 3" He glared at me, handing me a dreaded pink detention slip.

"Worth it" I whispered to anyone who could hear me, receiving a few snickers (no not the chocolate bar, I hate nuts ugh (lol nuts:p (anyone get that? no? okay.)))

Thankfully, the bell rang at that moment, signalling the end of the lesson and the start of lunch break.

I grabbed Tash and sprinted out of the classroom and into the canteen.

"Ah, food, how I've missed you!" I exclaimed once I had my lunch on my plate and was sat with Tash and some other friends.

"Oh Bels, what would you do if food didn't exist?" Tash laughed at me.

"DON'T EVEN THINK THAT NATASHA" I cried at her, and then whispered to my food,

"Don 't listen to her, she's just jealous that you're better than her food will ever be. You're so amazing. In fact, I want to marry you, Mikado "

The entire table started cracking up at me talking to my food, and Jules, one of my oldest friends fell off her chair she was laughing so much, which of course made me start laughing hysterically.

We were all too busy laughing that we didn't notice the boy standing behind us until he spoke.

"Well Isabelle, you're surely in a funny mood today"

_____________________________________________________________________________

So there it is! The first chapter of my first fanfic.

Sorry it's so crappy, and short, I was just trying to get Bella introduced as her own character but still make the chapter interesting to read and yeah...

ANYWAY

Comment what you think, I REALLY want feedback!

I'll post the next chapter when this one has 3 comments...that's fair enough right?

So yeah...

Comment/Fan/Vote pleaseee?

IF YOU DO I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

*high fives self and runs off*

OKAY I APOLOGISE FOR HIGH FIVING MYSELF THAT WAS LAME

REMEMBER! 3 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

See you then!

Georgia ♥