1##

I sat in the chair frozen my heart was thumping out of my chest and the cupboard doors tarted shaking uncontrollably . That's when I came back to reality and made a choice to leave and NOW .

I tried to open the doors but they wouldn't budge I tried as hard as I could but I was to weak then I came to the thought of the window . I tried to open the window but they all wouldn't open know matter how hard I pulled or pushed . Nothing.

I picked up a chair and smashed the window to pieces , it shattered in fount of my eyes . " I am not paying for that , it's not coming out of my wallet na uh " the cupboard door opened and I was to scared to look . I just jumped out and ran , ran as fast as my legs could take me then I tripped and hurt my arm .

I groans in pain but then I saw something in the shadows . I screamed and ran into the toilets and then realised something that made my cheeks heat up and turned red

"oh my glob I'm in the boys toilets ewwwww" . I was standing in the cubical but then I Hurd voices BOY VOISES and they sounded panicked "where did she go " an Irish voice said .

I was nerves but 'she' was replaying in my head , were they looking for someone or ME .

The boy VOISES where come in closer and I had not realised that I was holding my breath until I Sighed but not in relief .

Then a British boy with a deep voice said "shhhh something came from the men's room " " lets check it out " another British voice said .

'I know these voises ' I thought to myself but quickly realise that I said that as well and put my hand up to my mouth in horror ' shit did they hear me ' my breathing became heavy once again " you know we can hear you Chloe " "we are hear to keep you safe form the horrible people that are after you "

" Chloe you are in danger"

" how do I know you are after me and pretending to keep me safe" I replied

"You will just have to trust me please Chloe we are hear to protect you "

"I can protect my self!! I am 18 for Christ sakes just leave me alone !!! " I yelled and I Hurd shuffling and whispering before they spoke and answered me "you do know u are in the boys toilets and we can be in here all we like "

I got even redder then before "oh .... I knew that " and with that I opened the door to the toilet cubical I was in to be shocked and almost have a heart attack from the sight in front of me