Infatuated with The Devils Son - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Taking Throne

Grace 1st P.O.V 

Xavier had me held against the wall, my hands were pinned above my head. My body was tingling like crazy! He now knows my soft spot. His MARK... The mark he gave me when he bit me in the forest. His had found their way up to my mouth. He lifted his head away from my lips and looked directly into my eyes. His eyes weren't orange anymore.. they now appeared have a dark red look to them. 

I gasped and he growled. His lips connected with mine with a lot force. It had mixed emotions in it..Lust, Love and some anger.  I felt tongue touch my bottom lip to get into my mouth. I kept my lips locked together. He mumbled something against my lips and then bit them. I opened my mouth.. I felt him smirk against my lips. He knew he had gotten his way, but this is the only time he will.
Starting now...

"Xavier," I whimpered against his lips. He started to slow down with his passionate kissing. "Stop," I whispered to his in a pleading way. 
"No," he growled against my mouth. His tongue plunged into my mouth. 

I started to tug my hands to have them released from his pin on the wall. He let them go.. Yes, that was my plan.. 
He removed his tongue from my mouth and started to kiss down my neck. Hit my mark and making my body go into pleasure frenzy again. He knew what this did to me, he liked torching me. I suddenly felt to pointy things poking my on my neck. 
OH NO...  Not again... He's not gonna bit me again...

"Please, not now" I whispered.. I started to struggle, he was loosing control. This is not good..
"I can not control myself," He breathed out deeply. His hot breath against my neck and it made me shiver, "You smell so good." His voice was filled with lust..

Was I like a treat to him? He's not a vampire, because he's not pale. There has to be something or a law against having humans for treats. 

"Please.. can we do this later," I asked in a plead. I kind had a sexy tone to it so he would believe it. 
"If you promise," He pulled his head up from my neck and looked directly into my eyes. He was like searching for something in my soul. 
"I always keep my promises," I blinked my eyes at him trying to tell him I wasn't lying, which I was... He suddenly glared at me and his tone had demanding, possessive tone to it,  "I hope you keep your word, cause if you don't you'll be in some deep shit."
He kissed me hard on the lips like I was a possession. The he went behind me and wrapped his arms tightly around me and pushed me to walk. 

"Let's go back," He whispered into my ears. He then again made me have pleasure go threw my body. 
When will this stop!? 

I was at the door and I grabbed the knob and turned it. I started to walk with Xavier's arms around me breathing against my hair. 
We walked into the opening where the crowd was and everyone stopped talking. 
What's up with this? Jezz.. It's just girl with a prince, not a big deal. 
I had stopped and I felt a push again. He is really getting on my nerves... I don't like when people force me to do things. We started to walk and past a table..  

"That's the mate of the prince," I heard a girl whisper as we were walking back to the table. 
Mate? What the heck is a mate? 

I felt Xavier's breath against my ear.. "They love you," he spoke against in his sexy, deep tone. 

"She's not even that pretty," I heard a bleach blonde girl say… Written on her face said 'SLUT'
Xavier growled at her. She quickly ducked into her set being quiet.. 
Ha! Take that bitch! 

We appeared at the table that we were before. The Queen and King look at us. The Queen smiled and the King smirked. They both stood up.. 
Why are they standing up?