|| g r e e t i n g s ||

Hello readers. This is not a chapter. Just an brief explaining of the characters.

Katsu: Parents died in a car crash. Sent to OCasee for that. Thinks of herself as boring. Enjoys animals, baking, music, alone time. Dislikes ratchet ass hoes, salty food, and compliments (to herself) Her appearance is gray eyes, black hair. 6'2. Usually puts her hair in a ponytail. Her hair is longer than her.

Daisuke: Yakuza heir. Somehow has self anxiety and is shy. Likes Katsu. Enjoys reading, people, music, cats. Popular. Dislikes being the center of attention, fangirls (uh he has them don't ask), cooking. Appearance is orange hair--I will put both their appearances as media later, I have to do digital art ;;-.-. Blue eyes. He is 5'7.

Yuki: Another shy person with blue eyes. Geez. Very shy. Thinks that the world is boring. Enjoys being alone, politics (???how), mice, music, robot engineering. Dislikes people she doesn't know, hoes, outside. Her appearance is brown hair with straight bangs (idk like kyouko kirigiri hair I guess?). Blue eyes. 5'6. Her hair goes to her lower back.

Linra: Cyborg. Can go for 3 weeks without talking. Monotone. Doesn't enjoy talking. Likes computers, cooking, silkworms, worms, flying. Dislikes when she has to fix her leg (artificial), her hand, mackerel, butts. Just go with it (i almost wrote just ho with it xD). Her appearance is black hair in a ponytail that goes to her middle back. She has one yellow eye and one green eye. She has artificial legs, a part of her brain, right hand, and ear.

I suck at describing and writing, I know.

That all the main characters...for now. I need to make a rival person for Katsu, but then again she's beefy. Dude. She can fight like a bitch.