Gallagher meets Blackthorne

Chapter One: 

Introductions:

Zach's POV

I'm Zachary Goode and I go to the Blackthorne Institute for Troubled Young Men. It's disguised as a detention centre for boys.

It's really a spy school for boys. We are supposed to be trained to be spies but instead we are trained to be assassin's. I have three roommates.

Grant Newman. He is the strongest in the school. He has curly brown hair and dark blue eyes.

Jonas Anderson. He is the smartest in the school. He has short cropped light brown hair and light brown eyes almost hazel.

And Nick Peterson. He is the girl expert ( not that we really need that since we go to an All Boys School ) and I guess a fashion expert.

He lived a normal life before he came here so I guess he is smarter when it comes to that stuff. He has dirty blond hair that go to the tip of his ears and blue/green eyes.

Me? I have dark brown cropped hair that sticks out all in the right places and emerald green eyes. I am the best assassin in the school. I can hack anything.

Even Jonas' firewalls can't stop me. My record on his firewalls are 6 hours 45 minutes and 20 seconds.

Know one in the school has ever beaten my score before. Only one person in the whole world has beaten it with a score of 3 hours 49 minutes and 10 seconds.

We tried to track it but it was blocked with about twenty firewalls by someone with a codename of bookworm. Who ever it is is really good I mean Goode and I don't give out many Goode's. Only two people in the whole world have a Goode put on them. The Bookworm and The Chamelean. The Chamelean is the best spy in the whole world. He tailed The Matthew Morgan through a store for an hour and didn't get caught and hacked into the CIA database both at the age of four. He is every man's role model. He went on his first mission at the age of eight and had to tail the Director through wal-mart for a day and succeeded without getting caught. Everyone in the school knows it's a guy because a girl could NEVER had done that.

Well the introductions are over and so is this chapter. Rate and comment please this is my first story. Be nice. :)