Chapter Four: Rule #1: Freak Out When Handed a Magic Flower

*Sad right now because my friend decided to delete her book because no one was reading it*sigh* Well here is chapter 4 hope u like. Plz still follow @ColorfulWriter10 and @Brokenhearted_xX *

~Andy~

I cursed under my breath when instead of hearing Rachel's voice I heard her voicemail. I shoved my phone in my pocket. That was the tenth time I called her but she haven't answered.

"Rachel!" I called out,"Where are you?" Again there wasn't an answer. I exhaled. Why did she wonder off in the woods anyway. I know that she knows these woods like it's the back of her hand, I do too, but still it was late and dark out. And she would of answered me back by now.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I started to smell smoke fill the night air. I looked up. Hovering over the trees were smoke coming from a fire in the distance.

Then a shrill scream filled the air. Rachel! I ran through the trees hurrying toward the fire.

"Rachel!"I yelled out. I stopped in a clearing and saw a cave entrance ahead with smoke coming out it. I never seen this cave here before. Where'd this cave come from? Pushing that out of my mind I ran through the entrance covering my nose and mouth. I ran until the cave led another clearing near a waterfall. Everywhere was bushes and trees on fire. I walked around coughing. It was hard to see through the smoke. I squinted my eyes and examined the place.

"Rachel,"I called out again.

I looked near the pond then my eyes stop on something,making my heart drop.

Laying on the ground unconscious was Rachel by the water. Blood was all over her and around her.

I sprinted toward her trying to dodge the falling trees. I bent down and held her in my arms. What happened? How did she even get here?

I felt her pulse. It was faint but still beating. Then I saw a particular part in her clothes that was soaked with blood.

I pulled back her white shirt a little so I could see her stomach. Her stomach was covered with blood, then it was a deep size cut on the side of her stomach. Who would even do this to Rachel? Rachel flinched then looked up at me slowly.

"Andy,"she cried weakly.

I smiled,"Yes it's me."

"Where is she?"

Who? I can't ask now. I have to get her out of this place.

"We have to get out of here."

She nodded. Before I picked her up I noticed something beside her. I picked it up, realizing it was a ring.

"Andy?" I shoved it in my pocket to examine later then I picked her up in my arms and turned toward looking for the cave entrance. The smoke was getting thicker, making it hard to breath. I looked around  frantically looking for where the cave entrance was. When I spotted it, I sprinted toward it.

It was just red flames everywhere making it hard to see. Everything was burning down and nothing could be saved. Trees started to fall around me and I sprinted faster. I made it through the entrance but the fire from one of the trees scorched my arm. It blocked the entrance and the smoke. I exhaled and kept running back out to the clearing. I kept running until I could no longer see the smoke in the sky. I heard police sirens in the distance as I neared the road. I breathed out in relief. I glanced down at Rachel. Her breathing was really faint and her face was pale. She stirred.

"Rachel."

"Hmm."Her eyes were staring into mine exhausted and scared.

"What happened, back there?" I asked her.