it okay

Catilina p.o.v
Everyone is going to watch a movie and stay the night but i just go outside while everyone watches the movie. I dont ever sleep or relax since the night of the fire i only sleep at the max 2 hours so i decided to just stay up and usually go for a run. Isaac is staring at me from the window i can feel it i decided to scare him again. I see him turn so i use my speed to go on the roof. I pick down and i see him looking for me he comes out onto the porch and looks around again. He just stands there so i decide its perfect timing because he is so relaxed. I jump down and land in from of the stairs.

"Ahhhh"

"Hahahahahahahah" i was holding my stomach while he was standing there shocked

"What the hell did you do that for"

"It was for when you touched me in the kitchen"

"But you said it was fine"

"I did but i dont always speak the truth" i whispered in his ear as i ran out to the woods. I looked back and he must of went inside so i just went for a run. It just gives me time to think about everything that is happening in my life like i just got my brother back he's happy he smiled for the first time.

I was running when somthing tripped me and i fell. I got up and saw it was kate she found me so now i can slotted her.

"Well this is a nice suprise, you know i always wondered what the devil looked like but i guess i know now" i say flashing my eye red.

"Oh shut up you little bitch" she bared her teeth at me

"No thanks i like talking it makes you angry"

"Well if you want me angry i already am cause your still alive"

"Oh thanks" i was full wolf and had my bender powers ready to go.

She scratched me across the face. The one thing i dont like about not being a full wolf is because you dont heal it takes days to heal. Anyways i scratched her across the chest and she dug her fingernails in my chest then punched me in the face i did the same. I used my wind force to push her back so she fell down. I punched her in the face a few times and she scratched my whole arm and my whole stomach. I picked her up by her neck she was struggling to get out of my grip but i didnt let her.

"You killed me family the only thing i had good in my life and you took it away from me now its pay back time you killed my family i kill YOU!"
After i said that i riped out her heart i dropped her to the ground and set he on fire she burned into ashes then i put it out.

I walked back to Derek's house and casually walked into the house everyone looked at me. I was only wearing a t-shirt and some shorts with tennis shoes. So all my scratches were very visible plus i have someone else's blood on my hand. I just walked over to the kitchen to get some water when everyone came in the kitchen.

"What is there something wrong" i ask

"Well yah you covered in blood and scratchs"

"Oh its nothing i was just out running and kate and i got into a fight no biggie"

"What you found kate how"

"Well more like she found me and completed what i wanted"

"What did you complete"

"I killed her"

"Really" derek said with excitement

"Really now im going to hit the shower then be back down"

"Okay well were going to order pizza"

"Ok"