Town of First Dates

Ah, it doesn't seem like too long ago when our little Ally was chasing after Daniel, the most popular guy in school! She had a song she wrote about him published in the school newspaper by her best friend Michael. It turned out that these two "friends" would grow into something more! In fact, Ally denied Daniel for Michael! But, Michael moved and she never saw him again! They kept in touch by writing letters because his mom wouldn't let him use his phone long distance, but every now and then they'd have some phone conversations. But what will become of Michael and Ally? Now she has Will....

               "Nate! Stop talking about my love life to the readers!" Ally slammed her book down on the library counter where she worked.

                 "Shhhh!" A librarian shushed her. 

                 "Hey there, beautiful." Will slid on the counter and winked at Ally. 

             "Will!" Ally smiled and hugged him. A few of the elderly ladies stared at them nosily. Ally pulled away. They couldn't be caught breaking the rules, "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

                  "I was just wondering if we could hang out... Saturday?" He smiled at her.

                 She blushed softly and pushed some hair behind her ear, "Like a date?" She didn't look at him.

                  "No... that would be illegal!" He smiled his perfectly white teeth at her.

                  She laughed a little to herself. 

                  "It'll be an anti-date!" He handed her a white rose, "See ya Saturday!" He winked.

                 She sniffed the rose as he disappeared as mysteriously as he came.

                 "Hey, um, Julia?" Ollie approached the ginger girl who was sitting by herself on a bench listening to music.

                   She pulled the headphones out of her ears to talk to him. "Hey, Ollie what's up?"

                  "Umm..." he nervously fiddled with his fingers. "Do you wanna, maybe... go on a date with me?"

                   Julia stared at him blankly. "You wanna go on a date... with me...?"

                   "Yeah, if that's okay..." Ollie blushed and looked down.

                   "Um, can we double?" She asked, formulating a plan in her head.

                   "Sure, who with?" he asked.

                   "Jake and Phoebe?" she suggested michievously.

                   "Yeah, okay. I'll tell Jake to meet us at the pizza parlor at 7:30," he walked off, excited that he was going to be going on his first date.

                    Oh geez, Julia, what do you have planned this time?

                 "I got the popcorn!" Beth giggled as she curled up on the couch next to Erin. 

           "Yay for girls night out!" Erin clapped her hands together and then grabbed a handful of popcorn.

                 "It'll be just the three of us!" Beth smiled down at her a belly.

               Erin put her hand on her stomach, "What if it's a boy? Then he'll be crashing our girls night!" 

                 "Fetuses don't count!" Beth laughed.