Three

*Disclaimer: There is some graphic violence toward the end of the chapter.

Thank you guys for all of the love! Comments and votes are appreciated! Don't forget to follow! Much love xxxx*

"Gemma?" Sophie called out.

"Over here," Gemma responded. Sophie turned her head in the direction she thought she had heard Gemma, but the blindfold shielding her eyes made it impossible to know exactly where she was.

Gemma sighed,"Are you hurt?"

Sophie shook her head although Gemma clearly couldn't see her,"I don't think so. My wrists are hurting really bad. They've got this shit on tight." She couldn't see but she could tell she was tied to a pole.

They were both silenced by the door opening and footsteps coming in.

===========
Kip was tending the bar when he realized Sophie hadn't came back inside yet. He finished doing what he had to do before walking outside to check on her. "Shit," he muttered when he noticed she was nowhere to be found outside.

Everything got silent as Kip busted back inside,"Sophie's not outside."

Happy was the first to go out the door, followed by the rest of Samcro.

"Soph," he screamed out only to get silence in response.

"Did you piss her off enough to make her leave? Maybe she's back at the apartment?" Jax said.

Happy shook his head," She wouldn't leave without the kids."

"Fuck!" Clay bursted before throwing his phone on the pavement. "Gemma's not answering. She came out hea to check on the girl."

============
"Let us go bastard!" Gemma screamed only to receive a hard kick to the side of the head, knocking her out.

"What do you want from us?" Sophie asked as the man removed her blindfold from her face. She was sort of relieved to see the man had a mask on. That usually meant they were going to keep the victims alive.

He chuckled,"Oh sweetie don't flatter yourself. You're bait." He began to untie her hands and helped her to her feet. She immediately caught sight of Gemma unconscious on the floor.

"You son of a bitch. Our old men will find you and when they do, you'll be dead," Sophie spat as the man led her out of the room. She assumed this was an abandoned warehouse, and not far out of Charming because they hadn't drove long to get here. They went down many hallways before coming to a stop in front of a door. He knocked and they were immediately let in. There wasn't much to the room, just a bed and a few assorted things. Sophie's breath hitched in the back of her throat as she looked at the two men in masks who had joined them.

"This is Sophie. She'll be our guest for the evening gentlemen. She's a pretty thing isn't she?" The man said, leading Sophie over to where they were standing.

Sophie tensed as one of the men moved a piece of hair out of her face.

The man from before came into view holding a video camera.

"Look at the pretty girl," he smirked sickly.

Sophie was surprised at the sudden force of her hair being jerked. She screamed as a punch followed, and she felt the blood trickle down her face.

"Oh that blow was tough on ya pretty face wasn't it?" She heard the man ask. "Tie her to the bed," he ordered.

Sophie tried to run, but was immediately grabbed from behind and threw to the ground. Kicks were thrown at her abdomen before one of the men picked her up and threw her on the bed to be tied up. "Don't do this, please." She begged as one of the men began unbuckling his belt. She closed her eyes and prayed silently that she'd pass out soon.

"Say cheese for the camera pretty girl. Beg your old man to come and help you," the man taunted.