Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Saturday, 3am

Shin immediately get up from Anne’s bed and make her way through her bedroom to prepare for her Saturday form. And after that, because of the unexplainable reason, Sarah did wake up too.

“Anne! Wake up” Sarah said.

“Why? It’s too early to wake up.” Anne said.

“Just wake up please? I just need to ask you on something.” Sarah said.

“Huh? What?” Anne said.

“Please help me in thinking on a plan that we need to do right away.” Sarah said.

“Let’s go to the spa later, my treat. Ok? Can I go back to sleep now?” Anne said.

“No! You can’t! That’s not what I meant a while ago! You know, uhm JL?” Sarah said.

“Oh, JL thingy again. Just don’t bother him ok? Let him live in his own life, forget that he even existed in your life.” Anne said.

“That’s it? That’s all I have to do?” Sarah said.

“Yeah! My goodness Sars! You wake me up in the middle of my sleep just to ask me about that guy!” Anne said.

“Ok I’m sorry, I did that because I’m bothered.” Sarah said.

“I have a better idea.” Anne said.

“What?” Sarah said.

“First, let’s take a bath and start preparing, and then pack some clothes and undies, meet me here in my room after 45 minutes. Ok? 45 minutes.” Anne said.

“Why do we need to do that?” Sarah said.

“Just do what I said.” Anne said.

“Ok fine.” Sarah said.

After 45 minutes…

“Ready Sars?” Anne said.

“Ready for what?” Sarah said.

“Ready to leave.” Anne said.

“And where you two going without me?” Shin said.

“Oh Shin, we’ll be just hanging out anywhere, I’m sorry ok? But as much as I want you to join us, you don’t wanna miss your form right?” Anne said.

“You two are just hanging out but you have to bring some clothes? What was that mean?” Shin said.

“I know it’s kinda unusual but I’m sorry if I can’t tell you, I’ll just explain everything when we got back. And don’t worry we’ll be home before lunch. Next time you’ll be joining us ok? I promise.” Anne said.

“Make sure you’ll be keeping your promise ok? I hate people breaking their promises.” Shin said.

“Of course I won’t be breaking that promise, you’re supposed to be with us but because of you Saturday form, sadly you won’t be with us.” Anne said.

“Ok girls enough of the dramas, and Anne where will you take me? Could you please tell it to me?” Sarah said.

“Ah, later girl.” Anne said.

“What?” Sarah said.

“Just wait for it, so girls let’s go downstairs.” Anne said.

Downstairs, Dinning Room