Journey to the unknown (Percy Jackson fan fiction; Harry Potter fan fiction)

Hello who ever is reading this yes it's a PJO and HP fan fic but its not just another it's..... Special read and find out!! Oh ya I don't own most of the charters or plot they belong to Rick Rordian and J.K Rowling (izabella and Charlotte are mine thought hands off) =) ENJOY  

$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢$$$$¢

"god save me" pleaded Sandra as she slowly slipped into darkness. "SANDRA!" someone cried "Sandra, please, please don't leave me" the figure of a young man ran to the life less figure of Sandra. The man was in his early 20s, his face was red from tears but you could still make out light blue eyes through the mess of black hair. "please, please Sandra, please, come back." his cries slowly fading away.  

"char, char-char, CHARLOTTE!" "what do you want Sophia" groned Charlotte "it's time for training" replied Sophia in a song-singing voice well she skipped out the door, leaving Charlotte to her thoughts. 'there is something very fimiler about those people' thought Charlotte as she got ready for the long eventful day ahead of her.

Meanwhile:--

"IZABELLA GET UP OR WERE GOING TO BE LATE TO CLASS" "hermione just let me sleep" pleaded izabella. *Splash* " what the bloody hell hermione, I WAS sleeping you know" izabella screeched at hermione who was holding an empty bucket in her hand with a smirk plastered on her face "well you were going to make us late for class." As if on cue the bell rang, izabella jumped out of bed, through on the first clothes in sight and ran to the dungeons. "I am so dead" muttered izzy as she entered the class room. 

"Charlotte, why is that owl staring at you?" questioned Sophia as we sat on the beach for lunch well watching Percy throw water at annabeth then run to avoid getting killed."I don't know" replied Charlotte after she finished chewing her PB&J sandwich. Stading up and wiping the sand off of her pants "I'll be right back" said Charlotte with out waiting for a response she darted of in to the woods, only to find the the owl had followed her. "ok" she panted, out of breath from the run "want to play hard I'll play hard" Charlotte keep running until she reached the edge of camp that she had never sceen before. Charlotte look around noticing that the owl had not followed her happy with the results, she headed back to camp. When Charlotte reached camp she was bombarded with questions. To make her day even better she spotted the owl. Then she relized the letter attached to it's leg how could she have been so stupid ad not to observe before taking action. Charlotte carefully approached the owl untied the letter and read it...

"Ah, Miss everlasting, just the girl I was looking for" stated Professor. D as he walked towards izzy. " izabella if you so kindly would step into my office we have some... Family, matters to discuss" I gave him a questioning look and steped into his office. "now izabella, I know this my be hard on you, but your sister Is coming to hogwarts" he stated. That's it professor. D has lost it we all new it was going to happen some day "professor, I do not have a sister" "Actualy, so I have found out the other day you do have a sister, a twin sister as more the matter, she will be arriving at hogwarts in a few day so make her feel welcome, her name is, Charlotte Drew/ Everlasting."

----------------------------------------------------------