The park

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed.I wonder where pro was,most morning I would have to wake him.I roll over on the bed and there was note, i took it up and read it.

Parents want to see me,be back by night.love you.

I put the note by the bedside table and went downstairs.I made eggs and pancake for breakfast and brought it to the TV. I watch tv for about two hours until my phone buzz.It was Levii and a smile spread across my face as I open the text.

Wanna come to the park with me and my brother??

I smile and text back.

Sure now?.

I waited for him to text back.

Yea we'll be there soon.

Soon,I put don't my phone and brought the plate and cup to the sink,I went upstairs and took a shower and brush my teeth,I got dress and went downstairs just in time the door bell rang and I walked over and open the door.Levii stood there with a smile on his face,I smile back and he pulled me towards him and hug me,kissing my neck.I pulled away and look on both sides of him.

"Where's your brother?".I ask seeing that there was only Levii.

"Oh I lied just the two of us".he smile.

"And you want to go to the park because....".

"You ask alot of question babe,but i want to see you today and I tought we should go to the park ".he shrug.

"Well okay let's go".I said and close the door holding his hand and leading him down the street.

We walked down the street hand in hand as we made a small conversation about animals since the park wasn't that far.We entered the park and walked around a bit.

"So are you ganna tell me about yourself?".I ask poking his dimple on his left cheek.

"Uh no?".he said and playfully swat my hand away.

"Okay can I guess then?".

"Maybe,I'll give you a list then you will pick from that".

"Fair enough".

"Favourite color:blue,green,red?".

"Um I've never seen you in red,your eyes are normally blue and I say normally because it changes so blues your favourite".

"Nope green".he smirk

I huff."I just wasted a very good explanation ".

"It's okay,favourite food-".

"Pizza!".I jump and yelled.

"Yea it is".he chuckled and hug me.

Favourite movie?".

"Well I don't really know but I would say horror because that's all we ever watch".I said and he smile.

"Yes and it's sinister".

"What do I hate the most?".

"Um....animals?trucks?.I answered in a uncertain tone.

"Nope bullies and -".

"That is so ironic considered y-".I didn't get to finish,Levii slap his hand over my mouth.

"Want ice cream? ".he ask and pointed to the ice cream cart and I nod.

We walked over to the cart,he still had his hand over my mouth like he knew I would continue my sentence.....he knew me too well.He got us ice cream and we sat on one of the benches under a tree.