Averi Chapter 1 - The First String

Just in the dark side of time, Averi sleeps comfortably with her quiet surrounding. Just before the silentness fades, a wind blew a piece of paper just going through Averi's window. Landing slowly on the desk of her computer. The window shuts immediately and Averi suddenly wakes up. She looked around in her surprised eyes. With nothing suspicious around, she continued to sleep. But as she does, the paper glows. And it flew gently towards near to Averi's soft hands.

Averi felt a tiny touch of connection on the paper. And thus, she rises up and looks at the paper. " Go downstairs, then go three left and six right and open the drawer on the end of the hallway. Do it immediately as you see this. " written in the paper, Averi stands up and arranges her bed and replaces with a long lined pillow to cause no suspicions. She opens the door slowly, and walks towards of where she will end up.

After reaching the endpoint. She sneaks past from the agents. Who were guarding the entire mansion incase for any breach. Averi stops at where the closet is, which she will have to open and discover what's inside. An agent startled Averi and gasped in a moment where the agent shows up. " Miss Aria, what are you doing on this time of night? " The Agent asked"  " I just hid something there... " Averi said. 

Lied about something on the closet. But her lie is a truth. She slowly opens the closet, and there was something in there. A Box. What is inside the box? Averi would not try to attract any more noise or attention to wake her mom. Her first thought was to carry the box. But that fades and made an alternate way. She suddenly opens the box with her hands, and it wasn't sealed with a tape or something. Looking inside the box was a small chest. A Chest with an Acoustic Guitar Symbol. But what for? 

Averi slowly carries the small chest with her movement slowly on a silent approach. Just about to reach her room. The Chest shaken a bit. It startled Averi a bit, but nearly loses the grip on holding the small chest. She opened the door to her room with her other hand, and closed it with a push by her back.

She put the small chest on the top of a sturdy table of hers. Apparently, the chest seemed to be unlocked. She only opened it and sees a picture of two people.

A Girl was practicing to play a guitar, and a boy was teaching her a proper way.

" Huh? " Averi seems to familiarize this picture. She closely looked at it by slowly making it closer to her pretty eyes. There was a symbol of three butterflies. What does it mean?

She remembered back on seeing the same symbol. Back at the fifth grade, she saw a symbol of three butterflies just next to her locker. She looked at the girl who owns the locker. She smiled, and gave her an advice:

" Someday, you'll be changing the world. "

Her mind felt another thing from the past. It was not another word of advice. It was a song.

" What is it about life to you? "

" What's with the shyness in your life? "

" What's with the hidden beauty in you? "

" Can you just show it cause, "

" I like to see what you really are. 

This later on, made Averi slept.

But later.... 

Her eye color, instead of brown turned blue. And she felt the change of her eye color just when it happened. She looked at her mirror, surprised. She looked from the chest again, and it changed. Just something inside it. But what?

She approached the small chest that was placed on the table. A Sturdy one. The Chest made a small light glow. A limitless light of glow. It illuminates the entire room that was once dark now enlightened by the chest. She was caught in surprise. And she couldn't believe in such magic.

With so much light that covered the room. She can barely see the furniture's of her own room. It's starting to disappear on her sight, as the light goes brighter and brighter. She would guess that the guards and her mother would notice this. But apparently not. 

Once the room was only covered in pure white light. She looked around, asking herself why is this is happening? Someone appeared, a young man with purified wings and a holy acoustic guitar. Along with some cute creature with wings and horns. A Glowing Alicorn.

" W-What? W-Who are you? " Averi asked.

" No need to ask Aria. You have a future ahead of you. " The Holy Man holds his guitar properly.

" Aria. I have seen you on your dreams. Long enough before you were born. You were a special gift from the Guardians. I have seen your shyness from you. Your fears from people. But that will just fade once the light dissapears. " The Alicorn closes her wings as her Crown glows in such glowing light.

" M-My Shyness and F-Fears? What are you talking about? "

" Your personality prevents you from hanging out with people, Aria. But that's only the beginning. And after the light dissapears here. Sleep, and you will see the changes about you. " 

" Changes? "

The Alicorn steps forward. " Yes Aria, Changes. We've been planning for you to go along with your dreams. You want to play a guitar, is that it? "

" Play a guitar? I'd never- "

" Aria. It is in your heart. Your talent. " The Alicorn smiled. " But it is needed to be unlocked. By changing you for the first step, the second step and finally. The Third Step. "

" How can playing guitar is my talent if I don't know how? "

" Because of your personality Aria. " The Holy man said. " Don't be afraid for tomorrow. You'll feel that your shyness disappears and your luck just became a good charm. We're watching you. Always. "

" I-I can't understand this. Why is this is happening? "

The Alicorn starts to explain. " Aria. If you want to ask about the 3 butterflies. That signifies the cutiemark of one of the mane six. Fluttershy. She has the similar personality like you. But more nice and calm. Except that she is more sensitive and more afraid of what she might meet or see. It also gives a symbol of kindness. That's what you are. "

" Fluttershy? " Averi looks at the doll where her mom gave it to her.

" The Girl you met since the Fifth Grade is Angelica Frost. She is also an Alicorn. Like the next one beside me, Frost Heart. You do why she dissapeared is because she was to continue her task. Only left is for the two of us to complete the half of it. "

" I'm really confused.... So confused... "

"  Do not be confused Aria. The Two of us will guide you. Inside your dreams. As well as outside to reality. "

The Light starts to dissapate. It slowly banishes. Leaving three words to be spoken.

" Wake up Aria. "