Studying tips

Please vote and comment... I can't believe I got up to 100 readers :) THANK YOU it means a lot to me that you make time to read 'Advice about life'

***

Studying time! Well not really but I'm going to give you some studying tips to help you get more A's and less F's lol 

Ok the first thing is whenever the teacher gives you a study guide or if she reviews before the test take advantage of that... Like write everything she says and if your not really that fast of a writer get it from a friend afterwords or bring a little tape recorder and put it on the teachers desk (ask permission of course lol) and then record what she says... Just don't miss the review it's really important.

Ok next... some people like to read the chapter from the book because it helps them, so if you want to do that make sure you start two days before the test because you won't have time to do that if the test is like the next day,there are a lot of last Min. People witch is not good in this situation so try your best to study early. The notes are also important so buy index cards and write your notes on them and make it easy on you ( like write a question on one side of an index card then write the answer on the other side that way you can ask yourself the question and flip the index card to see if you answered it right) 

I don't recommend you stay in a loud place to study nor in a library because the best way to study is to go in a room where nothing can distract you and walk around the room while reading or in this case asking yourself the questions on the index card (loudly... Yes talking out loud will help you not to get distracted easily) 

Oh and also write your vocabulary words on index cards because that'll help, and if you have like 20 vocabulary words then study 5 at a time then when you finished all of them put them together to study them all together... Don't forget to shuffle them (: 

If you feel like you studied to much take a small break to relax. continue studying but if you feel like your ready for the test then let your friend or someone in your family give you a quick test and you pass it then your ready. just wake up early tomorrow or before class starts and review a little. Hopefully you'll get an A... Good luck and don't forget your pencil and eraser lol (: 

*do your homework and projects it will help your grade! and when a teacher give extra credit don't say no... It'll really bump up your grade* 

If the teacher sees that you work hard she'll help you by giving you extra credit but if she sees that you don't care she won't care too.. So show that you care (:

~~~~lol once my friend wrote a note and threw it to me, she made it so obvious so my math teacher can see it... So my teacher took it from me and said she was going to read it out loud I shrugged because I didn't even get to read it... When she read it out loud she smiled.. It said 'i love math' lol~~~~ (just felt like sharing this for some reason lol)

Please vote (: it'll mean the world to me thankssssss!<3