Tobuscus

<Adison's POV>

He seemed nice enough. I looked into his big, dreamy, hazel eyes, and absolutely fell for him. He was handsome, humorous, and he was TOBUSCUS. Um. Hello? I've got to pull it together. He walked me to my porch. Drops of water slid down my hair, and some got caught in his. His breath puffed into a cloud in the unbelievably cold weather. We got to my porch. "So...um..bye?" He asked with a sigh. He handed me small piece of paper, and pulled the hood of his jacket up, ran off my porch, and heely-ed away. I giggled loudly, and then unlocked the door to my house.

I read the paper, and he had his number on it. I closed the door, grinned, and sunk to the floor laughing in excitement. I danced around my front room and had a little party by myself. Toby Turner gave ME his number. I screamed at myself in my head but just jumped around on the outside. I decided to call him, ya know, to make sure he heely-ed his way home safely.

The phone rang. "Hello?" he said cheerfully. "Hey. Wanted to make sure you made it home safely." I yawned. "Yeah. How 'bout tomorrow we meet up for breakfast?" "Or I can just make pancakes." I said sleepily. "Okay. In the morning text me your address and I'll be there at 9!" He grunted. He hung up. He was amazing. Just like the videos. I was dating, a real life video. It was everything I ever dreamed of.