Meeting and greeting

Jamie had one of the best weekends of his life. Eddie being his girlfriend, training with Danny it was the best. But his favorite part was Sunday dinner when the family tried to see what was going on between him and Eddie. He gave nothing away till Eddie was ready. Today was his first day as detective and he was sitting outside his new bosses office waiting for a new partner wondering what the old one was up to?
"Morning Jamie how are you" his boss said shaking his hand. "Good thanks" he nodded and told Jamie to follow him. They walked to the end of the hall to meet his new partner. "Jamie meet detective Jessica Taylor" Jamie smiled at his new partner he had to admit she was pretty. "It's nice to meet you Jamie I hope you be have better than your brother" Jamie laughed and walked down at the floor he's hoped so to. The boss left the two alone after telling them about there first case.
Eddies day back:
Eddie walked into the station trying to pretend like it was just a normal day but it wasn't. She would be getting a new partner today. But on the plus side she thought it was better if she kept it to herself that she is dating her ex partner and best friend. "Morning officer janko" the boss greeted "you will be riding with Jackson homes today till I can get you a permanent replacement" Eddie nodded and went to get dressed she would never argue with the boss but Jackson was a old cop and boring to it was going to be a intersecting day. She walked out of the locker room and over to her partner and walked out to the patrol car. "Morning homes" she said sitting in the passenger seat noticing he wasn't going to let her drive. "Look janko I like you I do but I don't like to be best buddy's with my partners Like that Reagan boy so let's not talk" he said driving away. Eddie looked out the window this is going to be harder than she thought. She sat and wondered what Jamie was doing.
Jamie's pov
Jamie walked out of the precinct with his partner. "So Jamie how does it feel to put your first bad guy away being a detective" she asked when they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Good actually better than I thought" he said looking at Jessica. "So how about we celebrate our first case even though it was a short one it was a success." She said looking Jamie in the eyes. "I actually have to be some where tonight sorry Jessica" she nodded and watch her partner get in his car. Jamie sat down in his car and called Eddie
"Hello?" Eddie said into her phone. "Hey Eddie its Jamie want to come over I have to talk to you about something" he ask "yeah sure I am leaving now meet you there" they said there goodbyes and Jamie drove to the pizza placed down down and bought pizza for them. And went home. He walked into his apartment and put the pizza on the counter and went to change.
He walked over and opened the door when he heard a knock he opened it to find Eddie standing there in sweatpants and his t-shirt. He chuckled he wondered where that shirt had gone. "Hey there boyfriend" she said with a wink. She walked into his apartment. "I missed you today it was weird having some one else" Jamie walked over to her and kissed her. "Me to" he said walking over and getting some pizza. "So who's your new partner?" She told him all about her day. "Aw sorry Eddie Jackson a old cop that needs to retire at least you have someone else tomorrow" he told her and she nodded. Than it was Jamie's turn he told her all about his new partner and his day. "Oh Jessica huh is she pretty" Eddie asked. "I thought so but she has nothing on you" Jamie said putting his plate on the table. And kissing Eddie she got jealous so easily.
"Good" Eddie said in between kisses. Jamie kissed her neck. Laying her back on the couch. Just as there was a knock on the door. "Ugh who's that" Eddie said getting mad. "I don't know maybe they will leave" he said kissing her deeply.
"Kid open this damn door I see your lights on" Danny yelled though the door wondering what was taking Jamie so long. "Shit" Jamie mumbled getting off the couch and Eddie sat up fixing her shirt trying to act casual. Jamie peeked though the door "what do you want Danny" he said. Danny looked at his hair all messes "are you not going to let me in" Jamie stood back opening the door. Danny walked into his living room seeing Eddie and laughed. "Officer janko" he said. "Hey" she said back. Jamie walked through the living room "Danny what do you want" he asked
"I was coming to see how you first day went but it looks like it was just fine" Danny said looking at the two who blushed. "It was good Danny" he walked over to his kitchen grabbing a beer. "Want one"?
"Um no I better go and leave you two alone" Danny said walking over to the door. Eddie blushed again after hearing the door shut. "Sorry" he said.
"It's okay I better get going to it's getting late and I have a tour early tomorrow." Jamie nodded and walked her to the door. "I have to ask you something" he said she turn and asked what. "Do you want to come with me to church and dinner on Sunday?" He could see the panic in her eyes. "Um Jamie I don't know" she looked at him "I will think about it ok?" She said and kissed him.
She walked out of his apartment. She doesn't know what to think she is scared to have dinner at his house knowing she would be the first girl he has brought around since his ex fiancé. What if they don't like her?!?

Authors note
Hey guys so here is chapter 2 thanks for the votes on my last one I hope for more!!. Plz vote of review if you like it<3 you can always leave concerns or ideas in the comments. Thanks

Next in blue 💙s
Danny wants to know what's up with Eddie and Jamie. Eddie agrees to go with Jamie And the famous Reagan family dinner ❤️💙