Prisoner of Love (Draco Malfoy)

Three days. Three days without food, water, or human interaction. I was a prisoner in Malfoy Manor for helping Harry Potter at the Ministry three days ago. We thought Voldemort was torturing Harry's godfather, Sirius Black, but Death Eaters surrounded us once we got there. It was a trap.

Everyone escaped with only minor injuries. Well everyone except me that is. I was captured by none other than Lucious Malfoy. He nearly killed me just trying to get me to his manor; I put up one hell of a fight. It took Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Fenrir Grayback. All three had to shoot stunning spells at me to knock me out.

I was starting to remember the battle in every detail. I could see the mysterious veil at the ministry and hear every shout from the battle. That is until I heard someone start to come down the stairs to my cell. They didn't say anything and I wouldn't look at whoever it was. Keeping my gaze on the dirty stone wall across from I said, "Well, are you going to just stand there all day and not say anything? If you are, I won't be pleasant company for you."

Whoever it was just chuckled at me. Now I looked to see who it was out of curiosity. Smirking, platinum blonde hair in his eyes, Draco Malfoy looked back at me from the other side of the cell bars. "You just never seem to lose that tongue of yours do you Dumbledore? I just came here to give you some food and water. Seeing as the Dark Lord wants to speak to you I thought you would need some strength," through all of his talking his smirk never disappeared, but I could see something else in his eyes. Was it fear?

Keeping my dignity, I slowly ate the food and water given to me. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction that I was feeling weak. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I spoke up, "Why are you still here Malfoy? Is it that you just love to see me in a cage, feeling superior to me? Or is it just that you secretly love me and fear for my life?" Now it was my turn to smirk, I could tell I had hit a nerve.

Taking a deep breath, he nodded his head. Looking me in the eyes he confessed, "I hate seeing you in this cell Ashley. I do love you and fear for your life. Going against orders, I'm down here giving you food, risking my own life to help you." At that moment I knew he was telling me the truth.

My jaw dropped with astonishment. The only thing I could think of to do was ask for my freedom, "Please help me escape Draco. I won't survive much longer here." Sorrow filled his eyes. He shook his head and left me in my cell to wait for someone to come back.

It's been two years since I was locked up in Malfoy Manor. I'm still locked up, though my cell is now a room. For good behavior I was allowed to stay in a one of the many small rooms in the manor. Since the day Draco told me he loved me, I started to fall for him. He would visit me whenever he could for hours at a time just talking and enjoying each other’s company. There was something different about today though; I could just feel it.

The door to my room slammed open revealing the Dark Lord and a very scared Draco behind him. This cannot be good. "Hello Ashley, I see that you're doing well. You’re coming with us to Hogwarts, I will finally kill Harry Potter in the battle that will take place. You will be the bait to get him to come to me," Voldemort had an evil grin on his snake-like face. His red eyes searched my face for any fear but could not find any.

I turned my attention to Draco when Voldemort left the room. Without thinking I flung myself into his arms and cried into his shoulder. After what seemed like an hour, I looked up into his eyes and said the three words I've held back for two years, "I love you." Getting up on my tip-toes, I kissed Draco as passionately as I could. If this was the last night I would be able to see Draco, I would want him to know my little secret.