WWBM

For all my snow bunnies out there( not being racist guys!! Don't take it to heart!!

Ari was walking out the mall with her blonde hair blowing in the wind. Carrying her heavy bags in tow that is until she seen her boyfriend Adrian leaning on his car smiling at her. Adrian was a dark chocolate complexion, 6'2, had a pretty smile and long neat dreads.

Ari's parents hated Adrian for two reasons: One he got their daughter pregnant. Two he was a thug/ dope dealer. Also because he was 4 years older than she.

Adrian carried her bags since his girlfriend was 4 months pregnant.

3 hours later.........................

After Ari soon stepped foot in the house she seen her mother and father sitting on red chairs looking up as their daughter coming inside of the house.

"And where the hell have you been ?" Her mother said as she narrowed her eyes at her daughter. Helen was 5'2 , blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Didn't look a day over 30, and looked like the blonde Kim Kardashian.

"Probably out with that darn thug again." Her father stared in disgust. Andrew was 6'1, brown hair and brown eyes, jelled up hair.

"Your right daddy, I was out with the father of my child or should I say of your grand child." She said in a annoyed voice.

"Honey why don't you go out with Ken he's a lovely boy." Her mother said in a happy voice.

"Yes, I agree why not date him I bet he's much better than that thug." Her dad said as he agreed with his wife.

"First of all, I hate Ken he's so obnoxious and self centered, Second I Love Adrian and he is also the father of my child so deal with it." She said in an angry tone, as she ranned upstairs to her room.