Chapter 1: Me and my friends?

My alarm goes off and i lazily roll over to stop it's annoying beeps, that's when i realize it's 7:00am. I rush out of bed and stride toward my closet, it's a walk-in closet  but i don't have very many clothes in it, I have three pairs of skinny jeans; three tank tops; three shorts; and three sweaters. i grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans a black tank top and some black and gold high tops, once i'm done getting dressed i brush my teeth and hair. i straighten my hair and tease it, I then run downstairs sweep by the table grabbing a piece of toast and as i'm just to go out the door my mom calls over to me "that's three days in a row you haven't eaten a proper breakfast" she says, "sorry mom, kinda busy, gonna be late for school!" i shout as i walk out the door. as i was on my way to school i put on my music and started walking down the street, the neighborhood i lived in was peaceful and quite, it only takes me about 15 minutes to walk to school.

When i finally got school i was walking across the grass with my head down because people don't like me so if i put my head down they won't bother me, while my head was down i couldn't see what was about to happen to me up ahead...  one moment i was walking perfectly fine then the next thing i knew i was hitting the ground hard on my butt, i looked up to see a guy tall, strong, and built standing there looking at me with those big stormy colored eyes, honestly i thought he was gonna kill me right then and there because all he was doing was standing there looking down at me, that's when i went back into reality and stood up on shaky legs... i slowly looked around and everyone was standing there and looking at us, "i'm-i'm s-sorry" i mumbled looking down and slowly reaching out to grab my school papers that were all over the ground, and then suddenly i see his had grab them and then they disappear out of my view, i was so scared i didn't wanna look up but i HAD to, it was MY stuff and that's when i looked up and was utterly shocked... he was smiling at me, i looked around and everyone was doing whatever it is they do, "here, i assume this is yours" he said holding my papers out to me, "um... yes thank you" i said as i grabbed them and as our finger tips touched it was as if a shock or spark happened, "ahh!" we both yelped, instantly the other wolves he was with flanked him and started growling at me, he told hem off and said it was ok, and that's when i bolted.

Later on in class... The teacher talks about there great wolf ancestor Shanika

The tale of Shanika. 

When she was just a puppy, she lost her mother. Her mother saved her from a rough wolves that wanted to hunt her down and kill her. Although her mother was a strong wolf, the alpha female of the pack. She would do anything to protect her loved ones. But she ended up getting captured. As Shanika grew up, she became determined and strong, full of passion and leadership. When she was in her teen years, the considerate wolf pack went on a quest to find her lost mother, thinking she was still alive, not knowing where she was for all of the years. Though the pack she was in had an awful cruel alpha, named Keladis. He said to the pack on they're first search for Shanika's mother that they were to never return to the pack if they left, No matter what he said to them they still went on with it, going day after day without food, after about a week the small group became tired and weak, they could no longer go on and decided they would just rest for a while, Shanika on the other hand didn't wanna stop she couldn't and because of her half the pack was gonna die without ever saying goodbye to there loved ones, she wouldn't let it happen, so when the pack fell asleep she went out on the hunt, when she came back the group was furious at her for just leaving. But that changed as soon as she told them she brought food and water, they ate then kept going- RIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

When class was over i went home.

"ugh!, thank god i live on my own and my parents were just staying for the week" i said, as i was just about to turn my music up full blast i heard the door... i went downstairs and opened it.

"hello?" i said looking out the door and to the girl in-front of me,

"hi! my names Vivian, we just moved here so i thought we should meet our neighbors" she said smiling at me, in the back i could just make out a dark figure on the sidewalk,

"um...who's 'we' exactly?" i asked looking behind her, she obviously seen me looking behind her and said,

"oh, yea! that's my brother" she said turning around and calling him over, he then nodded and strode up to the door,

"hello, my name is Arrow, we meet already but i din't ketch your name" he said looking at me with those stormy eyes, but now that i look closer there more like a stormy blue,

"Dusty, my names Dusty" i said walking inside, Vivian automatically followed me in, but Arrow just stood there,

"Arrow will you stop it and come in" Vivian said to him, she then looked at me,

 "you have to invite him in" Vivian said rolling her eyes,

"um... Arrow you can come in" i said looking at him shyly, he then walked in,

"thank you" Arrow said and sat down in the kitchen,

"would you like to come over to our house tonight? we are having a party" Vivian asked me looking excited so how could i say no,

"sure! sounds like awesome fun" i said smiling like a freak,

"great so we will see you tonight then?" Vivian asked again,

"yea,um what time?" i asked her,

"i will pick you up so don't worry" Arrow replied,

"oh, you don-" i didn't even finish before he said,

"yes i do" and then he got up and left,

"ok well bye!" and then Vivian left too,

 I was then left in my house alone and wondering wtf just happened, i walked up to my room and started going threw my clothes, i picked out a pair of short shorts, a tank top, and the same shoes. Later on i laid in bed and waited about half an hour till someone came bursting threw my door up the stairs and into my room, it was Vivian.

'Vivian what are you doing bursting into my house?" i asked looking at her

"we have to go and get your hair ready!" she said and started straightening it and teasing it. an hour later Arrow came and brought me a black and red dress as a gift. we went his house and i had a blast, i slept there and in the morning i didn't remember anything.