Life of Love

Love is complicate. Even for me. My name is Kayla Stewart. I have alway like boys, but they never liked me. I don't know why, but they all like the girls with a big butt, big boobs, or both. They like the people who are fake. I don't know why people don't like me for who I am.

I have always wanted to experience love and I am almost 17. It seems like I was not meant for love. It seems like I have my who life planed out, but now I am starting to have second thoughts. I wanted to be an actress, a wife and a mother when I am in my twenties, but it feels like I will not live my dream. I'm starting to think that I will be a business worker, and I will have ten cats living with me.

This it kind of sad because many unattractive people have had at least 1 girlfriend or boyfriend. That's starting to make me feel like I look worst than them. Im not fat. I keep my body in shape. Many people say that I'm pretty, but no one finds me attractive in any way. The only thing that may be the reason is that I always where glasses. Everyone where's glasses these days. Many people do not need them but the like them. Am I right?

When I was younger it did not matter because I did need a boyfriend. Of corse I wanted one, but I was okay with being single. I'm starting to grow up now and I have to start a family someday. I don't want it to be too late before I am menopausal! I know I have about 25 years left but I want to experience being with some one I really do like. Maybe one day it can turn into love.

I live in Florida with my dad and sister Lela. Lela is a freshmen in college now. She get guys for her body and for her awesome personality. Personally I think I look better than here, but who am I kidding. She looks like a Rihanna. I am so serious. While I am trying to get a guy, guys come to her and I don't understand. She teaches me everything that she has experienced, and I teach her more things about relationships and I give her advice on how to treat a guy. She actually benefits from my information, but I cannot see how it works out for me.

I love my sister because she's not fake. She doesn't sleep around with every boy there is. She does not try to change herself for other people.

As for other girls, they make sure their boobs are extra big by putting socks or tissue in their bra. Some even put on 2 or 3 bras. How stupid? They sleep with every boy there is and treat them like trash afterwards. I'm not saying that guys don't do it because they do.bottom line is that people can be trifling.