chapter 2

French class just ended which meant lunch with also meant time for me to get beat up.

i walked to my locker and i put in my key to open it when someone pushed me to it as my i bangged my head on the door of the locker it hurted a bit but then i opened the locker changing what i need and decided to skip school i had enough for one day.

i took my things and i went for the door when someone dragged me by my bad i tried to get myself out of there grip but there were just to strong.

i found myself in the gym where all the popular kids were hanging one of them started to beat me up punching my face and then putting a hit in my stomch i was on the floor now and i just couldn't take it anymore the pain was rushing all over my body and i was numb by now when the bell rang they left me laying there i closed my eyes for a min and then with the power i had left i picked myself up and tried to walk to the door but i triped and and i fell waiting for the bang and more pain but it never did.

i opened my eyes to see someone held me i never seen him around school, i stood again "thank you" i said smiling and i tried to walk to the door but i fell the guy who saved me min ago helped me up and told me i should go to the school nurse but as much as i told him not he kept insisting on me to go.

so  i did and she checked me up the nurse cleaned my cuts on my face and i was ready to go.

i had one more class then i need to go pick the girls and take them back to the orphanage i had english next and well i can't complain i loved the class i walked out the nurse office suprisied to see the boy who saved me standing outside "how are you feeling?" he asked "am better thanks to you" i said he had a frown on his face "who did that to you?" i thought hard about the answer "nothing i just fell while playing mmmm vollyball" i said hopeing he would believe my lie

"it's fine if you don't want to tell me just know am here for you" he said hugging me "my name is Harry by the way" he said as he pulled away and smiled at me "my name is Hope thank you again for back there and waiting for me now you really didn't have to am sorry but i need to go now thanks again".

as i took my bag and started to walk to the door i waved one last time to Harry and i left school grounds looking at my ipod i saw that i only had few min to reach the girl before they let them out so i started to run towards the oppsite side of the building.

i saw the girls and i called there names but they kept saying to come where they were so i did so they all said there hi's and said that there teacher wanted to talk to me, i went to here and turns out that she wanted me to sing and she wouldn't take no for an answer and somehow she convinced me to say yes