chapter 1

• Dedicated to Leila Abudraa

Hey everyone how are you guys listen this story might look bad at the beginging but please give it a chance i promise you will love it also this story is complete please please vote and comment and share so i can enter the watty awards and also read all my other story's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up to the sounds of the kids screaming my name "Hope wake up wake up were late to school" i opened my eyes and slowly stood of my really uncomfotable bed.

i waked to my dresser and wore my black jeans and my gray hoodie i brushed my hair and fixed it into a pony tail i put on my converse, brushed my teeth and i head out to pick up the girls the orphanage sighed every teenager in the house with 3 youger children to walk to school but i was good with kids and i guess they loved me i had 5 girls i went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water i went out.

i held the girls hand and they held each other we started to walk to school we got to grade one and grade 2 putting the girls in class i ran towards the other side of the buliding to go to my locker before the bell rang hoping someone wouldn't trip me over.

but ofcourse am dreaming as i almost reached my locker i felt my leg being pushed against something and i fell someone tripped me.

i picked myself up and dusted myself and reached my locker i put in the key and opened it and got my art book i had art first subject then i got math and french so i took what i need and close my locker an head to art class when buch girls pushed me to the locker.

i al ready had enough bruises as it is i didn't need more 'one more year one more year' i kept telling my self as i stood and kept walking to class.

luckily for me those who bully me aren't in my first three classes, which is a relif for once as i today is my first day in school as in grade 10.

i remembered what my mum and dad would do in my first day of school every year i lost them 3 years ago in a car accident i lost my sister and brother too and i only had them we didn't have family so the police brought me to the orphanage.

a tear fell as i thought of how me and my mum would go shopping the day before school and my dad would make me my favorite breakfast and before i leave for school they would take a picture.

i quickly eaised the tear as i walked into the classroom right when the bell rang indicating that students only had five mintues to go to class i walked in and greated my art teacher she was very friendly and she was my favorite teacher.

she gave me my art notebook and i walked to a seat at the far back and got my art box out and started to draw.