My love, my twin's love

A/N

On the right is a picture of the girl's uniform, except the blazer is white. Only the boys have black.

~

(Bella)

It's another beautiful day outside. I am woken by the sunshine this time, not by Annabelle. I pull the curtains even wider. I knew it was a mistake to leave them slightly open last night. Oh well, I am awake now, well... sort of.

I grab a towel and head towards the shower. I turn the cold water on and shiver as it makes goose bumps on my skin. It wakes me up though, just what it's meant to do. I let the cold water rush down my body, making me fully awake.

I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around me.

"Ah" I breathe while stretching my body. I walk to the mirror and look at my messy blonde hair. I like the way my hair looks when it's wet. The darkness of it makes me feel different for some reason. I brush my fringe to the side and write random letters on the mirror with my wet fingers.

That entertainment over, I walk to my room and pull out my uniform from the closet. My alarm goes off in the hope of waking me up, which it never does, and I push it to stop it from making so much racket. I don't how I never wake up with all this noise. I hear a knock on the door as my sister does her daily wake up routine. She pushes open the door and almost has a heart attack when she sees me standing in front of my closet, fully awake. She clutches her heart.

"Bella, you are already awake?" She asks in her quiet but also loud way of speaking.

"Yeah, thanks, sis." I tell her.

"That is so strange, are you alright?" She asks me her blonde hair falling in her eyes. She brushes it aside.

"I'm fine Annabelle. I just got up early today that's all. I guess I am just excited for our first day of school." I reassure her.

"Okay," She says. "As long as you are okay." She turns around and walks out of her room. No doubt going to wake dad to remind him that he has work today.

I look at my uniform, a black and white checkered skirt with a white shirt and red and white checkered tie. I think our principal has a thing for checkered things.

I pull on my uniform and find my black school shoes tucked beautifully under the bed. I brush my hair and let it fall gently on my shoulders. I wink at my reflection in the mirror.  

"All set!" I shout raising my hand in the air.

"Honey, don't shout so early in the morning." Mum says while passing my door with a basket of laundry.

"Yes, mum," I tell her slapping some lip gloss on. "Okay, now I am really ready." I push the lip gloss in my skirt pocket. Phoebe will probably need it later.

I grab my bag, after making sure I have everything for my class, and I pull it over my shoulder. I run down the stairs and I drop my bag on the chair in front of the kitchen bench. I open the fridge and pull out a sliced loaf of bread and nutella.

I push down the toaster and I head to the fridge to grab a bottle of milk. The old man trudges down the stairs with his hand up his top. He is scratching his stomach and rubbing his eyes at the same time.

"Old man, gross." I tell him

He yawns and covers his mouth before taking the last step down the stairs.

"What's wrong with a little scratch this early in the morning?" He asks me.

"Do it while you are still in your room," I say, pulling out the milk. "I can see your hairy stomach."