Kyo Meets Winry, Al, And Ed!

Kyo: Thinking *This place is so weird.*

Ed comes running down the alley that Kyo is walking down and by accident rams right into him.

Kyo: Hey watch where you're going, pipsqueak!

Ed: Why don't you watch where YOU'RE going, you orange-haired freak!

Winry and Al come running after Ed. Winry stumbles and falls right into Kyo.

Kyo: Aww, CRAP!

Kyo turns into a cat and abandons his clothes.

Winry: Huh?......

Ed: .........The HELL?........

Al: *GASP* LOOK ED A KITTY!!!!!!!!! I MUST HAVE THAT KITTY!!!!!! COME HERE KITTY!!!!!!

Kyo: Aw, hell no! Get away from me, you metal freak! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Al: KITTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Al chases Kyo in circles. Winry and Ed are dumbstruck.

Winry: A cat?

Kyo: Ahhhh! Get away from me!!!!!!!

Ed: A TALKING cat?!

Suddenly a long-furred grey cat comes bounding out of nowhere.

Strange Cat: Firestar?!

Kyo: Greystripe!

Ed: Waholdup! You're a WARRIOR CAT! LEADER OF THUNDERCLAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kyo: Yeah, that's me! Now tell your freaky friend to get the hell away from meeeee!!!!!!

Winry: But he was just... he was a normal guy, and then he... he turned into... a... cat... Whahuh?...

Ed: I WORSHIP THE WARRIOR CATS! STARCLANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Greystripe: What is going ON HERE?!?!?!?!

Kyo/Firestar: Greystripe! Warn the Clans that a dangerous suit of armor is coming for them! Tell them to evacuate camp immediately!

Greystripe: But-

Kyo/Firestar: Hurry! Before this freak comes and gets them all!

Now Shigure has appeared. But so has Lieutenant Hawkeye and her dog.

Black Hayate seems to sense something. He leaps up and pushed Shigure into his master before either of them ad a chance to do or say anything. Hawkeye looked surprised, while Shigure looked rather pleased. Shigure, consequently, is now in his dog form.

Hawkeye: The HELL?!?!?!?! What the hell just happened?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ed: It's a Warrior Cat! Get him!!!!!!!

Hawkeye: No SHIT! A Warrior Cat?! Hayate, get him!!!!!!!!!

Winry: What's a Warrior Cat?

Ed and Hawkeye stare dumbfounded at Winry.

Ed+Hawkeye: You... you don't know about the legendary Warrior Cats?!?!?!?!

Winry: Uh... No.

Ed+Hawkeye: G. T. F. O.

Winry: What the hell is a Warrior Cat?! Tell me, DAMMIT!!!!!!

Hawkeye: Well, you sorta gotta read the books to know about all that.

Ed: Yeah. It's sorta a fanclub thingy.

Winry: You two? In a FANCLUB? TOGETHER? You like the SAME THINGS?

Ed+Hawkeye: *nods*

Winry: What alternate universe did I just walk into?

Al: KIIIIIITTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!

Ed: Al, don't stop chasing him! He has a Philosopher's Stone!

Kyo/Firestar: What? You must be thinking about the MOONSTONE. We don't have any Philosopher's Stones. But I DO have school tomorrow, so let me go!

Ed+Hawkeye: NO!!!!!

Al: KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shigure: You know, for a military officer, you sure are pretty!

Hawkeye: Ehwha.......

Shigure: Say, whadaya say you come home with Kyo and I and we'll make you feel right at home!

Hawkeye: Uh. I don't think so. Sorry. Why don't YOU come home with ME and be my new PET? Black Hayate could use some company. And you would prove efficient in making my commanding officer get his work done.

Kyo/Firestar: Noooooo, you don't want that, lady! He's a perv and he'll only turn back into his old self in a few minutes! Not to mention, he'll be completely naked! He's hardly ever getting his own work done! He's gotta come home with me so he can pay the damn bills!

Winry: Uh......

*Poof*

Shigure and Kyo/Firestar are standing in the middle of everyone, completely naked.

Winry: *Faints*

Hawkeye: Uh......

Ed: What the-

Al: WHERE'S MY KITTY?!?!?!?! NICE JOB, ED! YOU MADE HIM DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!

* * *

Well, that's it for this chapter. I know it's short, but I was planning on this one for a while now. Hope you guys liked it! Vote, comment and fan!:)