The Kitan High School of Ghost

Chapter 2- The Kitan High School of Ghost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""It's time to start the countdown.

I'm gonna burn it down, down, down!

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,

Fun. "

-P!nk, Funhouse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosamund's POV:

I felt the shattering in my skull as the seats jarred back and forth, matching the beating of my heart. A wwhite-hot exhaustion was taking over me, and as I combated it with as much strength as I could, I found my energy bieng depleted faster than I ever could have imagined. Voices rushed past me. "Hurry!" the frantic, high-pitched peal of bells shreiked. Mirame. "Rosamund, come on! Do I need to slap you?" Monalisa. "She's going into cardiac arrest. Prepare the buzzers!" Taylor.

Zap.

Why were they going to such extremes?

Zap

I was going to pull through everything, right? Like every time?

Zap

Ughhh.

Pitch black.

Then an airy-fairy voice came through my conciousness.

"Rosa? Rosa!" my brother, Anthony called to me.

"Anthony!" I called back, crazy with happiness.

Then I remembered.

Anthony had died 2 years ago in a car crash. He had only been 14.

"Rosa! What's going on?" Anthony said easily to me, as if I was returning from a visit to the store.

"Anthony, I should be asking you that!" I said back, hostily. He looked taken aback.

"You're in the hall of judgement! You died, right?" he said, a puzzeled expression wrinkling his forehead.

It was like someoe had peirced me through with Mirame's bayonette.

I was....dead?

"NOI!" I screamed, and suddenly, Anthony's arms were around me ,choking me, and cutting off any last breaths from my lungs.

\"It's alright, Rosa, It's alright." Anthony crooned, stroking my hair,  eyes glinting at me with an overprotectiveness shrouding them.

I backed away, fighting against his grip.

"Leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone." I chanted. Arms were still around me. "I said, LEAVE ME ALONE GODDAMMIT!" And with that, a square punch to the jaw for poor dead brother. I then notice the room. I beat against the walls, screaming at myself to wake up, and suddenly, my hand went through the walls, and I faded into my body.

UGHHH!

The first breath of air seemed like such a relief. I lay there on the cot, sobbing and sobbing. Then there was a tap on my shoulder, and I looked up into the face of my super-sweet friend, Tino, and he was holding a bouquet of white narcissi. I smiled at him, and took the flowers. They were my favorites. "Thanks..... Ti....no..." I gasped, cluthing the flowers against my chest. he smield at me, and smoothed a tendril of hair agianst my ear. That was my Tino. So friendly, but at the same time, was closer to you than a best friend. After a while of gasp-talking, I asked him if he could go because I was feeling tired. He went,although reluctantly. I then drifted into the river of sleep.

Taylor's POV:

After watcing Tino and Rosamund, I felt tired myself, and thought that I should be going back to the dorms because curfew had rung a long time ago, and I truely was exhausted. I climbed the rickety old steps towards the girl's dorm and flopped down onto my comforter. I rolled around for a while, enjoying the sheer randomness, and then played with my frogs, Tulip and Ralph. I then heard the 10:52 bell. Yeah, we have bells that go off and this clock was slightly out-of-order, but all the same, I went to bed and fell asleep.

At 11:34 P.M, I saw her. Actually, I heard her.

"Ding, Ding, Ding."

"mmgmmgh." ame back my reply.

"Ding, ding, ding,ding."

"Mashugona."

"Ding, ding, ding,ding, ding, ding,ding, ding, ding,ding"

"Who, what where, and WHY?" I called angirly. I was having a dream that I was queen of the frogs, and had an actual frog prince. Ahh, he was adorable. Snapping out of my reverie, I ran over to my window, and peered out into the black night.

"Ding, dong, ding dong." A little silvery voice called back.

I shivered. The air had grown colder.

"Riding with my doll. Riding with my doll. Riding with my-doll." the voice continued\, coming closer up the steep hill facing the dorms. I grabbed my dagger and I looked back outside. I saw a silver bike pedal along the grass, and bieng ridden my a little girl with a porcelain doll tucked under her arm.

""Holy Crap." I muttered.

She then stopped, and looked up at my window. I was too mesmorized to move.

"Sister, wont you help me ride my bike?" she asked me, and I felt myself succumbing to her charms.

I moved farther out my window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! CLIFFY! Anyways, how do you like them apples? What's Taylor gonna do, jump and help, or stay alive and behind?

-QueenietheCat