|Chapter 21|

I walked out the restroom. It was King, I almost fainted. "King!!" I screamed. "Hopie" he said hugging me. "How'd you get down here" I said hugging him.

He looked at August. "Who he?" He asked. I looked at him "A friend" I said. "Wassup" he said. "Wassup, do I know you from somewhea'?" August asked.

"Your accent do sound familiar" King said. "Well if it ain't Yungin'" King said dapping him up. "Tyga, I ain't seen ya since I was 16" August said.

"Yeah y'all know each other, now how'd you come out here?" I asked interrupting there little family reunion. "Well you know how im 19 they let me go cause they just found out and I had to tell you that you know dopeboy been hitting up houses, one of my homies said that he looking for us" He said.

"What? Why? What we do to him?" I asked. King looked down. "Oh my god king what did you do?" I said. He looked at August and they whispered some stuff.

"What?" I said. "I shot his brother" King said. "Are you serious, why'd you shoot him?" I said. "Dopeboy was tryna set us up." August said.

"We went to a block party, and dopeboy told his goons to kill us. We end up having a shoot out and his little brother end up coming and I accidentally shot him" King said.

"Well how old was he? Most importantly is he OK?" I asked. "He was 14 and no" King said lowly.

"What do you mean no?" I said shaking. "He died" King said. I shook my head this was all to much. I walked out the room I needed to get some air.

Mrs.Diana

I was just walking in the house when Hope breezed by me. I grabbed her before she could walk out. "What's going on?" I asked.

"I just need to take a walk" she said giving me a fake smile. "Are you sure?"I asked. "I'm sure" she nodded. I let her go and she walked out.

I sighed and walked to my room. I closed it and locked it and went to my book case. I grabbed a photo album and opened it.

I was looking at Reena's well Rihanna's baby pictures. If only I could tell her, but I knew if I did she wouldn't forgive me.

My phone start ringing I smiled at the caller I.D.

Diana:Hey Baby

????: Hey whatchu doing?

Diana:Nothin we just talked outside why are ya callin me

?????: Just wanted to let ya know hope knows ya secret.

Diana: How? Did you tell her?

?????: Yeah

Diana: Ugh you can't let her tell anyone.

????:-laughs- trust me she won't be tellin anyone fa a long time

Diana: wait wha-*phone call ends*

I dropped my phone on the bed. I bit my lip. That's another person that knows and what was he talking about. Something was eerie about this situation, goosebumps start appearing on my skin.

Something bads coming