Chapter 1: Helping The Shield

[Roman Reigns]

The guys and I were in our match against The Wyatt Family and I was behind the ropes with Dean as Seth began to climb to the top rope.

Soon, Nikki Bella comes out? What the hell? She starts pulling on Seth's leg.

"Hey!" Dean and I yell.

'Hey!' Cole, JBL, and King exclaim as Tara comes running out.

The masked girl known as Tara sprints down the ramp.

'Tara! The diva that faces Nikki Bella for the championship this Sunday at Payback!' Cole exclaims as Tara from a close line and comes back with a roundhouse kick.

'Brain Damage!' Cole exclaims.

Wow. Tara looks great. She use to wear one thing only and a cape but now it's this and a leather black trench coat. But her face mask is on. Seth got the win. Oh shit, I didn't even notice.

Tara watched us as Dean and I got in the ring with Seth. Tara salutes us and walks up the ramp. Paige comes out and they hug and walk backstage together.

The guys and I exchange looks of confusion.

~Backstage~

[Tara]

Paige and I got backstage and go to catering.

"That was beautiful!" She says and I laugh.

I've known Paige since we were 13. We met at Vans Warped Tour and kept talking. I love this girl like she's my biological sister.

"They were looking at you like 'what the fuck?' It was priceless!" She says.

We laugh and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Seth Rollins and the rest of The Shield.

"Hey... I just wanted to thank you for helping us out, out there. We really appreciate it." Seth says.

"No problem. I saw a problem and decided to be the solution." I say.

"So you do talk." Roman says.

"I do." I say.

"You sound familiar." Dean says.

"I'm sure I do." I say.

I get up with Paige.

"Anyway, we have to go. Have a nice day." I say and walk off with Paige.

"Damn." Paige says.

"I want nothing to do with him. Now let's go celebrate your 23rd birthday." I say.

"I have no problem with that." She says and I laugh.