Dinner with him!!! <3

Omg sir I am sooo sorry I didn't see you and I and I... I couldn't stop crying when I looked up my stomach got a tingly feeling.

I couldn't believe my eyes his hair was just perfect it fell onto his perfect head with the most perfect brown curls oh and those eyes they were the most perfect green eyes that matched his perfectly face.

Umm ma'm I then noticed he was talking to me. "Is everything ok are you ok I'm sorry I should have been watching out I didn't burn you did I." I then noticed how I recognized him. He was Harry Styles from One Direction. I didn't know how to react all I could say was your ha harry styles from one direction. He then was like yea you know me pretty girl. I could feel my face immediately turn as red as a tomato. He then said you want to go out and eat dinner with me.

Sure! I would love to! Ok ill pick you up at 6 and wear something fancy.

I was overjoyed I Gabriella am going to have dinner with harry styles!

I went straight home and for a while I totally forgot I had cancer. I started to get ready to eat dinner with harry styles!!! AAAA

I decided to wear my favorite purple strapless dress. It was absolutely gorgeous I started to put on my makeup and do my hair. Once I was done i noticed it was 5:45 time to

Get going.

Once I got to the restaurant I spotted harry immediately with a suit on that made him look so sexy.

I walked up to him hey He responded back you look gorgeous tonight. I blushed and said thanks

Our waitress came to us and led us to our table. Once we sat down she asked what we wanted to drink.

Once we ordered our drinks harry said I don't think I completely introduced myself so he started hi my name is harry styles my favorite color is blue my best friend is Louis Tomlinson and I love how that purple dress makes u look.

I stayed in shock I was not expected to hear that I blushed probably as red as a tomato. I then said well my name is Gabriella my best friend is Stelli my favorite color is purple and I think u look sexy in that suit.

He was also shocked and said thanks. By that time our waitress came back and took out orders harry ordered chicken Alfredo and i ordered a chicken salad.

When the waiter left harry asked for my number. I told him my number is (407) 458-9017 and he gave me his. Once we were done eating and about to leave he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he would text me

When I got home and in bed I thought of this night and how amazing it was I mean who wouldn't it was harry styles he is like the hottest guy in the world and I have the opportunity to have him being mine