One.

Jayden's P.O.V.

I will always regret his day.

But, at the same time, this is probably one of the luckiest days ever.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jayden! Jayden! I want your friggin' butt up here right now. It half past ten and in next ten minutes you are going to lose your job. Again!" said, more like shouted my caretaker a.k.a my best friend.

I groaned and went up quickly after changing from my work clothes.

"Your wish my command, Sam." I said with sarcasm dripping through my tongues.

"Okay Mr. Sass. She is outside. Waiting. No one keeps the Devil waiting"

"Hey! Be nice. I am going to be employed by her soon."

"Whatever" Sam answered back.

I was not exactly looking forward to the meeting. Neither was I too eager to work for the Devil. But I needed money to pay for my grandfather's treatment.

I did not care about the means through which I made money. I was really desperate for money.

And that is how exactly she found me. Found me perfect for her dirty work too.

Rich people and their rich-sob-story.

Ah! There was the Devil sitting all sweetly, with a smile plastered on her face like an angel.

We quickly went over the deal and agreement. She showed me the documents where I needed to sign stating that I need to fulfil all the wishes so stated there. I felt bad for a second while signing the document. I mean which mom would go to such an extent where she does not care about her daughter.

The She-Devil's daughter might be a spoilt brat but after all she is her daughter, how can she?

I got over the guilty feeling soon and agreed to meet her on the fixed date.

*PRESENT DAY*

I took a deep breathe in and walked in through those major doors of the mansion.

Yep! I was definitely impressed by what I saw. A huge mansion. That's going to be my new home for next few months.

I checked for the "List" that I got from She-Devil.

I had to pretend to be all of them. It was easy for me. Acting was my passion so I could pull through all the façade easily.

That's what I plan on doing.

All my plans went down the gutter when I first saw her.She was nothing like I expected her to be.

Alexa Monroe. She was beautiful, messy hair. She clumsy but she was perfect.

I knew I was in trouble the moment I saw her. Only later did I realize how much trouble.

Because, my dear friends, this how I met my only true love. The girl I ever liked, strike that. The girl I ever loved.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for letting me write this one-shot. I know I delayed it a lot. 

Sorry about that.

I really loved your story and its concept.

TheCrazyGeek