Self-Control

Next one shot is KootraHD requested by Mysterious_Joker
I really love this ship and I'm glad I was asked to write it ^.^
-Sun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks blushed profusely as he hurried down the office hall, retreating from the kitchen.

'Jordan seriously has no self control after all this time,'

Huffing mentally as he made it to the safety if his office for the time being.

~~~~~~~
James tilted his head up scrunching his nose as he laughed leaning against the kitchen counter for support. Ze chuckled from beside James as he took in what happened. Jordan was just standing in the middle of the kitchen looking out the door Aleks had just fled through.

The red hatted man shook his head slightly and admitted,

"After all this time, I still don't understand why he gets embarrassed."

He took of his hat to lazily scratch his head while Ze spoke up,

"Well I mean, I haven't been around in forever. Maybe he didn't want to so....touchy since I'm pretty new around the office."

James stood up properly as he answered the Canadian, his laughter having died down,

"No Ze don't worry about that. He's been like this since the beginning. Once a mess always a mess."

Ze nodded his head having had his concern addressed and chose to ignore the second comment. He knew that James and Aleks loved to quarrel and definitely wasn't one to get in between that.

Jordan looked over at James, as he placed his head back over, his once again shaggy, head, and glared

"Hey James! Back off you dumb. You know better than to talk about my husband like that."

Jordan scrunched up his face and tried to make it seem as if he was legitimately upset. After a few seconds, a goofy smile inevitably spread across his face.

"I can't even pretend to be mad when I bring up Aleks being my husband,"

Jordan cheerfully told the other two as they just smiled at how childish yet mushy their boss could be.

"Anyways I need to go talk to him. You two stay out of trouble,"

Pointing a finger at each of them before exiting the kitchen, Jordan made his way to find his husband.

~~~~~~~~~

Ze just stared off at them, dazed by the interesting but charming relationship before him. James just shook his head at the younger man's musing. He put a hand on Ze's shoulder,

"You know, you don't have that far off for something like that."

Ze blinked owlishly at James as he walked out as well. He barely caught the blush beneath the older man's beard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks sunk into his chair sulking. He knew he was being semi-dramatic but how many times had he told Jordan, not at the office? Sighing he started up his PC and decided to mess around on  csgo. He was currently down by two and concentrating all of his efforts on the screen in front of him.

~~~~~~~~

Jordan snuck down the hall and peeked though the window of Aleks' office. Aleks was completely engrossed by the screen in front of him, biting his lower lip in the way that drove the cat man crazy. Glaring at the screen, he didn't notice as Jordan quietly crept into the office.

Tiptoeing around behind Aleks' chair, Jordan wrapped his arms around the unsuspecting Russian.

Jumping Aleks turned his head to pin the intruder with a death stare. His anger slightly faded as he recognized it was Jordan. Sharply turning his head back to the screen, Aleks promptly ignored the taller man choosing to go back to his game.

"Aww, Aleks don't be like that."

Jordan whined as he nuzzled the top of the grumpy Russian's head.

Aleks continued to mow down the terrorists on his screen but faltered as Jordan's display of affection sent a pleasant shiver down his spine. Sighing he rubbed his face and then clicked out of the game. He removed his hands from the key board and into his lap in defeat. Aleks knew full well that if Jordan wanted his attention he would get it at any cost. Surrendering early would only save himself the trouble Jordan would put him through. Yet his rebellious mood as a whole wouldn't die so quickly.

Jordan smiled loving the effect he had on his husband and moved down to kiss the beautiful pale skin that was Aleks' deliciously exposed neck.

"I know your good at holding grudges but they never last long against me,do they Aleksandr?"

Jordan murmured running his hands down both of Aleks's arms to rest on top of his hands which were currently in his lap. His lips moving consistently along the vulnerable column only he could claim as his.

Aleks's refrained from the shudder that begged to run through his stimulated body. His pressed his lips together tightly as Jordan nipped playfully at his openly exposed collarbone. Maybe wearing a tank today hasn't been the brightest idea. Aleks tilted his head backwards as he parted his mouth in a silent moan, the inward struggle to remain mute almost unbearable.

Bringing a calloused hand underneath Aleks' tank, piercing hazel eyes locked with his burning chocolate ones in a heated battle of willpower.

Jordan began to tantalizingly rub slow circles into Aleks' side. Aleks inhaled ever so softly at the touch of Jordan's warm hand against his eager bare skin. Aleks tensed, pushing his head back wards against the chair closing his eyes not wanting to give in to Jordan's ministrations.

The subtle sound caught ahold of Jordan's ear enticing the older male to draw more alluring sounds from the younger's reluctant lips.

As the hand wandered dangerously low, Aleks' eyes flashed open, all of a sudden realized where and why they were here in the first place. He knew exactly what he had to do.

In a purposefully deceptive husky tone, his head still tilted back, eyes closed to prevent the mischievous sparkle from reaching his husband, he whispered,

"Mmmm Jordaaan. I wish we didn't have to stop.....But we have to go record with the guys. "

Suddenly, Aleks unceremoniously stood up from the chair stretching and head for the door. This left Jordan to blink in shock at the abrupt rejection. He was floored by the so sudden removal. All he could do was helplessly watch the ever so delicate sway of the narrow hips that should've been in his hands in that very moment.

Jordan' mouth gaped attempting to understand.

Aleks turned to give the ruffled male a smirk,

"Next time try to keep your hands to yourself in front of the boys. Unless you like it when I get up to........leave."

With a shut of the door, Jordan had never felt so abandoned. Maybe teasing Aleks wasn't his brightest idea.

~~~~~~~~~~
This was so fun to write! So thanks again for everyone's support. I'm back in the hustle of school so I'm glad I could get something done for y'all ^.^