New Days: Fifteen (II)

The story is still on hold, I'm afraid. I just got the psyche to write today because MaddyRawr10 wrote me some of it, so I figured I might as well finish it.

Rodney

I’m not sure how it happened, but only a couple of hours into the party I was leaning over Ryan as he leant against the wall, the music thumping loudly in our ears, alcohol flowing through our veins and making us uninhibited, swapping saliva sensuously like we’d die if we stopped. 

He’d stopped struggling against me a while back – the alcohol had kicked out his ‘no-PDA’ inhibition too, it seemed.

My hands were clasped tightly around his waist and his were wound into my hair, pulling each other closer and grinding slightly in time to the beat of the music. 

It wasn’t enough for me though – and drunk or not, there were things Ryan wouldn’t want me doing in public…

‘Come on,’ I growled eventually, grabbing his hand in mine and tugging him across the room, past the queue of people waiting for the bathroom, and into his bedroom (yep, his was on the ground floor), kicking the door closed behind me as I crashed my lips to his again. 

Our mouths moved in sync, tongues dancing momentarily until Ryan gave in and let me have dominance. I moved us slowly over towards his bed, tripping over clothes, books and even a basketball in the process, hands roaming all over each other’s bodies in something akin to desperation. I was pretty turned on by the time I finally lowered myself onto Ryan’s bed; he climbed on top of me and straddled me, not once breaking the kiss. 

His fingers were just teasingly playing with the hem of my t-shirt, and he was about to relieve me of that piece of garment when the door swung open. 

*

We stared at each other, dazed. I doubt either of us processed what was happening just then, so we just remained where we were, looking at each other with the ‘what’s-going-on?’ look.

“Maya?” Ryan was the first to react, after about a minute or so. His eyes widened soon after, and he scrambled to get off me.

Surprisingly, she didn’t make any teasing or snide comment – she didn’t seem concerned that her brother and his boyfriend had been getting it on – again…and that was weird. Ryan realized this too, and he rushed towards his sister.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, gently resting a hand on her shoulder.

“I-I…I told him.” She muttered, staring ahead into nothingness. She didn’t seem focused on the whole scenario, she just seemed…I don’t know, in shock?

I had no idea what she was talking about though, but Ryan did, and it didn’t seemed to be such a good thing. I had come up behind him, and as soon as Maya uttered those words, I felt his body stiffen. 

“And?” there was a menacing edge to his voice – seriously, what was going on?

“He-I…no.” she shook her head, then hugged Ryan tightly. He hugged back, making soothing noises as his sister convulsed.

I won’t bother to ask Mr. Nobody why Maya was crying.

Ryan broke away from her after a while, and when he did, his eyes were flashing. There was an angry determination in his eyes and man, he looked ready to kill.

“Rodney, come with me.” He muttered, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room with him.

I followed him wordlessly around the living room, waiting patiently as he kept scoping the room, and eventually settling on a figure.