Chapter 13 : My Job

Kelly POV

After Alex got unfrozen that I beat him, in COD. We played some board games like The Game Of Life. I ended up with six kids, don't ask two boys and four girls. Bennett ended up with twin boys, and a daughter. Alex ended up with twin girls and a son. Caleb ended up with a son and a daughter. Cole ended up with twin boys and twin girls.

"Okay that was interesting, um anyone else think it is interesting?"

"Well I would be if I have 6 kids." Alex said.

"Shut up, Alex! What do you want for supper, I can make anything?"

"Yeah, now that I think of it I don't know."

"Me either." Cole and Caleb said.

Hmmm, maybe some pasta and salad, if they like it, or I can have lasagna and salad. I wonder if that sounds good. I really wonder or we can make our own pizzas. Then again I don't know if we have it. We are not having tacos though, do you really what to have four teenage boys having tacos in a room you have to sleep with them? I don't think so. Usually we are on our own for supper.

"Tacos." Alex said.

"No."

Are they trying to kill me in my sleep?

"How about Lasagna?"

"Okay." Caleb said.

"It does sound good." Bennett said.

"By the way do you need to take a shower or anything cause you can use my shower when I make the Lasagna?"

"Yeah." They all said at once.

"First, I have two rules. One, don't steal anything, Alex, Caleb. Two, don't touch anything that is in drawers or in my closet, Alex, Caleb. Oh, and Bennett make sure they don't do anything. Who's going first?"

"I guess I am going first." Caleb said.

"Who's going second?"

"I will go second." Cole said.

"Okay, Alex you come with me, Cole you go get ready. Bennett, yell if you need anything."

I went to Mitch's room. I told Alex to stay there, because he might be recording. I peek in, he is on his computer probably editing.

"Hey Mitch, did you and everyone else eat supper?"

"Oh no, not yet anyway." Mitch said.

"Okay, I am making Lasanga, I just wanted to see if you ate or something so I can do more if you guys haven't eaten yet."

"Yeah, they probably haven't ate yet, so yeah, how's it going?" Mitch asked.

"Good, we played The Game of Life, I ended up having six kids so that is interesting, but yeah, they are taking turns taking a shower and stuff so nothing else is going on."

"I will be watching you closer now, since in the game you had six kids. Which room are they taking the shower in?" Mitch asked.

"Mine, but I already gave them the rules and stuff so yeah, plus Bennett is watching it over so that, no body breaks them, I should probably get cooking, my personal insistent is waiting, so I should probably go."

"Yeah, okay have fun, but not way to much fun." Mitch said.

"Yeah, I know, love ya."

"Love ya!" Mitch said, as I closed the door.

"Let's go, in the kitchen, and let's start cooking, Alex."

We went down to the kitchen and trying to cook. It is more like wrestling. I am boiling the water, then Alex comes and grabs my waist.