What I've always wanted

Maura's POV
I Knew what I was doing would have an affect on Jane. But I couldn't help myself, the way my hand felt on her thigh was something I never expected. I also never expected Jane to just sit there and allow me to continue.
I suppose now is the time to find out if this is something more...
"Jane?" I whispered

"Yeah Maur?" She choked out in a slight groan

Now I had a decision to make, to forget about the conversation, or to continue and hope that I got the answers I wanted, no needed to hear.

"Do you want me to stop?" I mumbled with fear of what the response may be

".....No" Jane sighed and relaxed against my body "Not unless you want to"

"Good, I would love nothing more than continuing" I smiled and continued to watch the movie

Janes POV
I glanced down at her hand, her nails raking up my thigh, and then back at Maur who's attention was now back on the TV screen. What is happening? Am I supposed to just sit here and wonder?

After a few more minutes of an internal debate I had finally made the choice. I look at Maura once again, reaching my hand up I brush her hair from the side of her face, she turns to look at me and we are only inches apart.

It's now or never I think to myself as I watch Maura bite on her lower lip, I lean in slowly, allowing Maura the chance to back away if this isn't what she wants.

Our lips brush gently and a moan escapes Maura lips, suddenly everything becomes very quick and over powering, I grab the back of Maura's neck and pull her in closer, desperate to have all of her at once. She nibbles on my lower lip and runs her tongue across, now I moan and allow her access into my mouth where she then takes dominance.

Suddenly Maura is straddling my lap, our cores are so close I can feel the heat radiating off one and other. This is really happening, I think to myself, the girl I have lusted after since the first day I met her, and eventually came to love, is on my lap kissing me with such force that this must be mutual.

I freeze, it takes Maura but a moment to realise, "Jane are you okay?" I hear the fear in her voice. Before I have a chance to reply she is removing herself from my body.

I finally can move, I grab her hips and pull her back to where she belongs
"I am wonderful Maur, and this is something I have dreamed of for a very long time, but I just want to talk about what's happening, because if I don't stop now I will rip of every item of your clothing, pick you up and take you on your kitchen counter, and I'm sure that's not what you do on a first date?" I look straight into Maura's stunned eyes

"Well Jane the kitchen counter wouldn't be very hygienic, also it would be an accident waiting to happen, where as I have a perfectly good bed waiting up stairs. But as you said we really should talk about this, I'm glad you where able to stop and think clearly, because at present I cannot"

"And why would that be Maur?" I smirk up at her flushed cheeks.

Maura's POV
"Well Jane, from this delightful angle I can see the tops of your breasts peak from the shirt you are wearing and I just... Want... To..." I trail off as I duck my head down towards the gap in janes shirt and quickly peck at the tops of her breasts, I then bite down and suck hard enough to make Jane shudder and moan.

"Oh god Maurrr" Jane calls out and it makes me shiver with joy, I continue sucking until I am happy I have left my mark and then sit back up to look at Jane with a straight face.

"You're mine now, and you will come upstairs with me and we will continue this conversation" I state in a deep husky voice I didn't even think I was capable of.

Maybe I will get what I've always wanted.

___________________
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to continue, I woke up this morning with a sudden idea and I knew I had to continue, I hope you enjoy!

And thank you for the patience