Chapter 3

*Ryan*

The buzzing sound from my phone woke me up, It was a message from Deanne "Dude I'm outside your house, HURRY UP!". Shit, it was Monday and I'm late. I got up from the bed really fast, rushed to my bathroom and took the quickest shower of all time I believe. I got dressed up ad rushed to the kitchen, kissed my mom on the cheek and got outside the door. I embraced Deanne and rushed to my car. I checked all my pockets and I couldn't find it. I left my keys. way to go Ryan, I thought. I quicly went inside and got my keys from the keyholder and rushed outside again, this time making sure I didn't leave anything. While in the car Deanne spoke;

"Dude you seriously look tired, did you get any sleep?"

"Yes but since Saturday I've been so tired, my muscles are so sore its unbelievable, its like I've carried a really heavy luggage yesterday"

" well I thought I was the only one, I think its the werewolf thingy kicking in"

"Yeah maybe, oh and speaking of the werewolf stuff, you know what my dad said about the whole mate thing, no need-"

BEEEEP " Watch where you're going man" one student in a car shouted.

Shit I wasn't even paying attention to the road, Dee's beautiful face was so distracting.

 So I got to school late, Mr Johnson shouted at me, the usual. In school I and Dee weren't the most popular people. I mean I'm in the soccer team and she's in the cheerleading squad, but the player and mean blonde girl positions were taken, not that we were like that of course. And we didn't really hangout with the popular kids, sometimes we did but we had our own little clique, just Deanne and I.

This day feels longer than others. I can't concentrate in class, my head hurts, my muscles hurt and I just feel sick. Teachers keep asking me what's wrong as i wasn't engaging in class like I always do, I'm snappy and my temper seems to emerge quicker than usual. If this is the werewolf stuff then gosh when is it oing to be done becuase this is too much. Dee seems so calm with it all, she took the information so good on my birthday and she seems so excited about this werewolf stuff, its the complete opposite for me. I have the pressure of being an Alpha and on top of that, I have to make sure Dee is my mate.

*UNKNOWN POV*

"Gale" no response. "GAALEE" I shouted, and quickly he responded:

"Yes sir" he said while bowing his head. Gale was my Beta, and he was probably the only human being I had some empathy towards in this this entire world, but of course I won't let him know that. I like my pack thinking that I'm the big bad wolf, which I am actually.

"Are you going on with the task I assigned you?" I asked.

"Yes of course sir, matter of fact I have two girls who I think will be suitable for the job" he said with pride in his face.

"Alright Let them in, we ain't got all day ya know" I snapped back and he quickly left the room and came back with two beautiful young girls.

The first one was pretty, but she lacked this kind of innocence on her face you'd expect a 16 year old to have.She seemed like one of those girls who want to be on top and to know everything so I quickly told Gale to dismiss her. The second girl, seemed to be one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen, excluding my late wife. she had big blue eyes which can look deep into your sould and full lips with would light up the world whens he smiles, which is why I made her frown because I like the world dark. She had long brown hair with beautiful waves and a curvaceous body which any man would swoon upon. I qiuckly told Gale to leave us alone so i can have word with her.

"whats your name beautiful?" I asked.

"A-Amelia s-sir" she replied while facing the floor. I stood up from my chair and went to stand infront of her.

While lifting her chin up i said "don't be afrad little girl I won't hurt you, i just need you to do a little job for me" I said, wearing the most scariest look i could.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" she asked while taking a step back and getting into a position of what i assume would be self defense.

"you think i want to have sex with you?" I laughed. "I have a different proposal for you, have a seat." she walked toward the chair opposite my desk without taking her eyes off me. "Now you see little girl i want you to travel for me. i want you to use your beauty to lure someone. I want you to go to Waterfalls Pack for me and pick up something, well more like someone."

"Just tell me what you want me to do" she snapped.

"Patience little girl and RESPECT, remember who you're talking to, I'm your Alpha not your dad" I said and gained myself a pretty resentful look. Perfect. "Just incase you say no, i'll have your family killed. So no pressure" I said and smiled, while earning another resentul look, this one nore resentful than the previous one.

"I, little girl, want the alpha boy from Waterfalls Pack, and you will get him for me" she stared at me for quite a while, the simply replied with an unexpected response;

"okay"

"Then i'll give you the details and we'll have things planned" I said and called back Gale.

*RYAN*

I got back home just to go straight to bed but while I opened the door my mother screamed "Alpha to be of Waterfalls Pack, hoorah"

"Mooom" I sad while kissing her cheek "this isn't necessary you know"

"ofcourse it is honey, It would've been a pretty big deal for me if I was your age. How's Dee doing? My Luna to be."

"she's fine" I said. "She went straight home today, said she wasn't feeling good"

"Aaaah it'll be over soon, just give it time" mom said.

"Ok Ma, i'll go get a shower, see you at dinner" i said.