Part 13

Its been 3 weeks since we made this fake relationship real. We've gotten closer and I think I've fallen real hard for him. I want to tell him I love him but he may not feel the same. I'm still leaving but I don't know exactly when because I hope it will be spontaneous.

Elijah's mom has started to get worse and they have to take her to a hospital 2 states away. Elijah and I are going to hang out today just the two of us. Holding hands like always or cuddling. Maybe we will go for a walk and just relax in each others presence.

He is coming at 12 and its 11 right now. I better get dressed and  ready.

I slid on a tank top and a hoodie he gave me. I also slip on a pair of shorts what went to just above my knee. I put some light makeup on and brushed my hair and put into a high pony tail.

okay its 11:58 he should be here soon so maybe I should wait downstairs and grab some water . I rushed down the stairs and right before my foot hit the ground of the last step I heard Elijah's car pull into the driveway. Yeah he's here!!!

I hurried to the door and opened it to meet Elijah. Who was walking up the steps.

"Hey" I said as he got closer. He just nodded his head and looked at me. Something's wrong and I know it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stepped closer to him only for him step back. I looked at him with confusion.

"Look I ...We cant be together anymore." Elijah whispered as he looked down.

"What?" I asked as my heart cracked slightly.

"Its not you, Its me" He stated "I'm leaving for my mom and I wont be able to support a relationship right now. But I want to come back after my mom is well and try to  fix things. Okay?" he asked as he crossed his arms and looked down at me. What if I am not here when he gets back.

"O-okay. Just know that I wish the best to your mom... Can I have one last hug?" I asked as I looked up at him to see him nod so fast I am surprised his head didn't fall off.  I leaded into his arms and put my head into the crook of his neck.

"Please forgive me" I whispered so quietly. "Goodbye Elijah" I whispered louder so he could hear. I wasn't crying now but once he left I knew I would break.

"Ill be back don't worry Si" He whispered as he pulled away and started to head to his car.

"Wait." I called out and grabbed on to his arm. I slipped his sweatshirt off and held it out to him. He only pushed it back to me.

"Keep it. When ever you need me you can slip this on. Okay" He said as I nodded my head and pulled it back on and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Okay" I slowly turned and walked back to the house.  I looked back at him to see him getting into his car and slowly pulling out of the driveway.