4. Healthy Lifestyle.

So, wether you want to loose a few, or stay fit, or improve your daily routine, just read this section to get into the healthy zone.

Of course, remember that over exercising and depriving yourself from food is NOT a good thing, like at all.
It just messes up your schedule and adds up stress.

Talking about stress, make shore to cut that out of your life.
Try sleeping 8 hours a day.
And try to get some time to yourself and read a book or do some Yoga or a warm bath to keep your chill.

Now, to our main topic of the week: Tummy Water.

Recipe here:

6 cups of Filtered Water.

1 table spoon of grated Ginger.

1 sliced Cucumber

1 to 3 cups of Mint Leaves.

Add all together and let the mixture infuse over night for a flatter stomach!

Remember, you can add ice cubes to make it a perfect refreshing drink for she it gets too hot to bare.

Also, you will want to add some physical exercise to your routine.
Remember, you shouldn't exercise for a 'good body', but because it helps to free your mind. It's super healthy for everything and it helps you to get more comfortable with yourself.

Here is a full on workouts:

Start with 30-40 jumping jacks.
Then, 10 crunches.
And, 5 push-ups.
Run on the spot for 7 minutes.
20 leg raises (10 each leg)
And, 20 squats.
Finally, 20 lunges.

This is an easy workout to get you started with.
So, just start up slowly and do it maybe four to three days this week. It'll help warm up your muscles.

By the way, on the side is an inspiration, not necessarily a goal, and not at all the definition of perfection.
Because, the first step to a healthy lifestyle is to be okay with your body, because everything about you is literally perfect.
I mean it.

So, don't sulk about whatever 'imperfections' your body has. Instead, get a move on and improve yourself because you want to. Not because of whatever other reason.

Good Luck!

P. S. The song is great work out music!