The Rebound.

It was a fine sunny day when I unintentionally bumped into one of the most famous faces on earth. I've never been star struck with all the hot shot celebrities I've encountered but Cooper Rueford seemed to trigger something inside me. This guy is the most famous business man to date. Youngest eligible bachelor worth billions and owns the most successful advertising company in the whole state. Add up his chain of hotels and restaurants, and his striking charms and obviously handsome features, he's classified as an instant celebrity.

Last gossip I read about him is that his relationships with his long term girlfriend Cindy Campbell has come to an end for reasons unsaid. Cindy Campbell is a top model and an actress who lives in the limelight of fashion and glamour. She's branded as the epitome of perfect beauty and together with Cooper, they are the most talked about, most "envied" couple, that's what the polls says, so the news of their break up is a big deal.

And who am I? I'm Sadie Kiara Riggs.

I belong in the middle class circle. Not rich, not poor either and definitely not famous. I live like any other lady out there. I'm an assistant chef to the most famous celebrity chef so that answers your question as to how I've encountered and how I sometimes bump into Hollywood stars. I'm a somebody in the kitchen, that's what I can say about myself.

Follow me through as I tell you my story of being 'the rebound' girl and all the things that come with it. Tag along with me as I unravel secrets and things I never knew existed before.

Join me as I journey in this world and in another world.

Copyright ©
JasElle