"We used to be such a finely scripted romance"

Bens POV:

The show was great! I love performing for our fans. In the beginning having Corrine just in the front row was nerve racking. Why did I like her so much? Shes already taken. I hope she stays around since Kaylei is. I just hope..

Corrine POV (Back  a bit):

"Oliver Scott you guys were just amazing!" Oli then kissed me and held me in his arms for a few. God tonight couldnt get anymore perfect. I got to see my boyfriend, his band, and my favorite band Asking Alexandria, well they were about to play. Oli knows how much of a fangirl I am so he stuck around with  me and Kaylei while we screamed, sang along, cryed (Well I did atleast) and just had a great time. The band just got done performing 'Someone, Somewhere' when Ben tryed to give me his guitar pick. I reached out to grab it, then he kissed my hand. I stood there in shock til I felt arms pulling me back. It was Oli. He gave me a look that I knew ment I was in for it later and he took off backstage. I know I should of ran after but they were just about done, and Oli was a type of person you MUST let cool down. Two songs later I had Kaylei stay after with me til all the fans were gone. I was scared Oli wasnt calmed down yet so we waited even longer. About 5 minutes after the last fan left two men started walking our way. I knew that accent anyhere. It was Ben. He had James with him also, Funny we just got done saying how cute Kaylei and James would look together. She gave me the 'I will murder you if you say anything' look so I laughed and kept quiet. As soon as they got up to us James put out his hand "Im here to grab my love" Kaylei took his hand and they left. I felt nervous standing by Ben so I decided to make conversation. "You guys did really good" I said nervously. "Thanks. Um love are you okay?"

Bens POV:

I felt embarressed asking if she was okay, but something about her seemed stressed. "Yeah. Im fine"  she said with a smile. I could see through her smile, it didnt look very real. I could tell from that fake smile I felt as if I knew and not making eye contact she wasnt okay. "Hey listen I know Iv just met you but I want you to know you can tell me anything and I will be there for you" She made actual contact with me for once and looked like she was going to cry. "Im really fine" she started to walk away, and out of a weird reflex I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. I felt like I couldnt ever let go. I never wanted to. We stood there for the next few minutes til she quickly pulled away. "Oli!" She started running after her boyfriend, yelling his name. I followed.

Corrine POV:

I finally caught up to Oli! We stopped backstage where everyone was hanging out. "Oliver Scott Sykes! Please let me explain!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared like Im a mental patient. I let everything slide. I just wanted Oli to answer me! After saying his name numerous times he stood up. I walked so I could stand infront of him. I tryed to read his expressions. Im the only person who ever has been able to, but now I couldnt. "Oliver, I love you. Just let me explain. Please?" "Dont say you love me." "Oli just let m-" "Um whats going on?" Asked Kaylei. "Shes cheating on me." "I AM NOT OLIVER! I promise you! Just let me explain! It was just a hug! I hug the guys all the time!" "Okay, Oli you know Corrine would not cheat on you and she does love you" Thank god I had my best friend there! "Shut up Kaylei this doesnt involve you!" I didnt know who was going to attack him first till Lee stood up "Oli calm down -" "Your only saying anything now because you like Kaylei" Lee looked down then sat down. Kaylei looked just confused. Oli then walked out of the room. I was trying hard not to cry. A few moments later he walked back in and broke things off. I couldnt hold the tears back, my heart shattered and I just ran the other way. I had no idea where I was going but I couldnt let anyone see me cry. I started out running and I ended up stumbling. I got stopped eventually by someone grabbing me. It was Ben. I tryed to stop my tears but I couldnt. I gave up and fell into his arms and sobbed.

Bens POV:

I felt hurt just watching her cry. I hate seeing her like this. I felt like I wanted to sob with her. I couldnt help but notice how beautiful she looked even crying. "Its okay" "Ben no its not. I love him, and he just took my heart with him" She looked up at me. I just grabbed her tighter and let her continue to cry. We were like that for a while then she finally stopped and just hugged me. We had a perfect moment till Cameron found us. "Hey I was sent to make sure you guys are okay. Were heading to the bus if you wanna come." We began to walk. I was stunned when she reached out her hand. I took it and we walked to the bus silently. My hand fit hers perfectly.