Girl Next Door

Hola guys! So this is the new version of bfb.  I like against all odds but it just doesn't seem right... Right? Comment on what you think! Also vote and fan:)

-

Alright, I will admit it, I am a nerd. Well there is no need to clarify that. Everyone knows, and by everyone I mean me. I don't really have any friends. I don't stick out in crowds, I don't sing(well at least in front of crowds), don't dance, don't do sports. I slid by, I got amazingly good grades and never once got a detention or spoke out of turn. This isn't another cliche story where I do everything right and my parents hate me, no split personality, my family doesn't hate each other, I don't have divorced parents, or even parents that work all the time, or are gone all the time. This is just the sad story of my life. Everyday after school I call my mom telling her I am either working or spending some time with friends. The working part is true, not the friends. When I tell her I am hanging out with friends, what I really mean is, I'm going to drive to the cell phone lot at the airport and do my homework in my truck. Today was no different, I went to school called my mom and went to work. I work at petsmart, one of my favorite places in the enitre world. The cat room is my favorite place in there, you just open all the doors and then sit on the floor and they come and play with you.

"Hey Vincent, Chuck needs you." My friend Jannessa called. Jannessa is a very pretty girl. I don't like her but she is very pretty. She has long chocolate brown hair, a carmel tan, and greyish brown eyes. She had a nice body, but nothing was compared to her, the one I love.

"Tell him I will be right there." Jannessa closed the door and walked off to tell Chuck. I stod up and put the cats all back in to their cages. I hurried over to my boss' room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." A gruff voice answered. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside the muggy office. It smelt of cigars and beer. It's not like Chuck smokes in here or drinks, thats just what his home smells like. 

"You wanted to see me." I choked out. I instanly cursed myself for saying it like that. Chuck hates it when people do that. 

"Yeah, here's your paycheck." The burly man said. I let out a silent breath, thanking God I had just not gotten fired. 

"Thanks." I grabbed the small piece of paper from his calloused hands. 

"You can go home now." I nodded and walked to my locker to get my stuff. When it was in my hand I ambled out to my car and drove home listening to some country music. When I was inside my house I was greeted by the smell of spaghetti and garlic bread. I took a deep breath and took off my leather jacket hanging it up and slidng my keys into a small bowl shaped box. I treaded over to my mom and smiled as she was cooking the food and dancing. She was the best mom ever. I put my hands over my head on the top of the door post and coughed loudly. She turned around with her hand to her heart. 

"Oh it's you honey." She smiled then turned around to finish cooking.

"Yep mom. It's just me." I faced her again this time she had a scolding look on her face. 

"Go wash your hands and get ready for dinner." I rushed out of the room and up to mine where the curtains were wide open, I ran into my bathroom and washed my hands. I went back down stairs ate dinner with my mom and dad than left to go fin my cat. I grabbed my coat and walked out the door on a mission. I looked up and across the street was my cat on a cheerleaders lap. My cat was being pet by the girl across the street. She looked up and waved when she saw me, I waddled over to her porch and sat on the chair across from her. 

"Is this your cat?" Her voice sounded like velvet. It was smooth and silky and I just wanted to listen to it all night long. 

"Ye-ee-Yes. That is my cat Jacob." I felt like a complete douche. I couldn't even complete a sentence around her. Well I have my reasons. She has tan skin, long brown hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows, a cute nose,  and pink lips. That's just her face! She has a  nice body, not very curvy flat stomach, nice sized breasts, and a nice butt. This girl had it all, just not really the brains. 

"Well Jacob is a very cute cat." She smiled at me and I swear I fainted. 

"I think so too." Her laugh sounded like bells ringing. I could die right there and be a happy man.

"That's why he's your cat, right?" A small smile still played at her lips. 

"Yeah." 

"Well it was very nice to meet you..." She trailed off waiting for me to say my name.

"Vincent. Vincent Howard Strat. It was nice to meet you too.." I trailed off even though I knew her name. We had been living across each other for like seven years. We had talked a few times but I guess this is the first time I told her my name.

"Well, Vincent Howard Strat, I am Stacy Janae Clove. Goodnight." She giggled again, picked up my cat and place him in my hands. I grabbed my cat and looked at Stacy.

"Goodnight Stacy." I love you. She walked inside and I saw a light go off up stairs.  I followed her example and went to my room to fall asleep with the picture of model material in my mind.  

All right guys! Here is the new version of BFB. Like it? Love it? Hate it? Anyways, I just want to clarify something. Vincent is attractive, but he is a nerd so he hides himself at school like by wearing glasses and unattractive clothes. But under all that he is a sex god. With a sick pack, happy trail, and without the glasses and normal clothes he is a total stud. Today and tomorrow I will be working on the story because I suck so much and don't write.! WOOT WOOT! So I will be changing every little detail. Complain all you want. But really what you are getting is two days with like seven or eight new chappies:) Love you guys! I'm working all night:) Comment. Vote. Fan.