Part 3

You love to hate me when I'm chasing you (Woah-oh)

But I hate to say this, I'm stuck on lovin' you.

So I pretend that I don't care, I'll stand you up to keep you here.

I'll make you hate me, just enough to make you want me.

I'll misbehave if it turns you on (Turns you on)

No mister right if you want mister wrong (mister wrong)

I'll tell you lies (tell you lies), if you don't like the truth.

I don't wanna be bad (I don't wanna be bad)

I just wanna be bad enough for you.

Well I just wanna be bad enough for you,

Well, I just wanna be bad enough for you.

_________________________________________________________________

The doorbell rang, and you went to answer. There stood the one man who knew everything about you, all your secrets, all your strengths, and all your weaknesses.

Alex.

Why was he here? Was he caving? We technically never bet on it, but it was a silent thing of whoever could outlast the other wins. What do they win? I don't know... Love?

No, too serious.

Sex?

Yeah, That's better.

"Can I come in?" He mutters shyly under his breath, you wouldn't have heard him had you not been paying extra attention to each word that left his mouth.

"Yeah." You say in the same tone.

"Look, can we cut to the chase, I want you." He says after sitting onto your couch. Your eyes widen, your jaw subtly drops, and everything seems suddenly different. 'He wants me? Really?' You think as he becomes more self-conscious and awkward each passing minute.

"Okay, Is that why you had such a sudden attitude adjustment?" You say in a slightly condescending tone, but trying to come off as curious. He forces an awkward smile upon his lips, and starts to speak.

"Um... I've always noticed that you like bad boys. I've wanted you since the day we met Ashley. When Jack introduced us, I thought I was seeing an angel. It's cheesy, I know; but it's true. So I tried to seem like a jerk, because you hate the guys that pine after you, and the ones who buy you daisies and daffodils. I can't do that though, it isn't me. So I brought the most non-romantic flower I had, and I tried to coax you with small kisses and teasing touches. It was almost impossible to not speak with you for so long, I missed you. I really do need you, and I'm sorry that it's taken so long for me to realize this, but Ashl-" He begins to rant and you cut him off.

"It's okay, and you didn't have to pretend. I like you for you. Yeah; it's pretty sexy when you try to act like a badass, but it's also really hot when you sing to me. I don't need 'Black Jeans, and leather jackets Alex'.... I mean, yeah he should feel free to make an appearance every once-in-a-while, but I want you. The same Alex that sang me to sleep and cuddled with me to keep the nightmares away, even though we were already 22. The same Alex that cut roses from the bushes behind Jacks yard and gave them to me on my birthday, even though they were sort of dead. I like this Alex. " You say your own rant. He looks up with a subtle smile.

"Oh," Alex mutters. So you start to explain.

"Alex, I was attracted to the bad boys, yes; but we're growing up. It's hot to see you trying, but it was a phase. A phase that you got me through. You came over and watched The Notebook, even though you knew it was a chick flick. You brought endless supplies of ice cream, and tissues to dry my tears. I even remember you kissing the tears off my cheeks when you thought I was asleep. I knew Alex, and those kisses; those kisses are what made me feel safe with you, they made me know that everything would be okay. Because you were there to catch me." You say, and it brings tears to your eyes, and realization washes over him.

He grabs your jaw and kisses you fast and hard, but somehow it's also loving and gentle. It was perfect, and comforting. That kiss expressed the words that you couldn't say.

"I've wanted to do this for years." He announces before picking you up and hitching your legs around his waist. You moan into the kiss as his tongue enters your mouth and he dominates the kiss. Which is fine with you because he was a damn good kisser!

He somehow blindly makes his way up the stairs and into your bedroom before breaking the kiss again to breathe. You look over and his eyes connect to yours, giving off a knowing look.

He embraces you again and starts to peel your top off. Clothes are lost in a desperate haze to just get to it, to touch each other again, to feel the other.

You flop down onto the bed and push yourself back up to the headboard, he climbs on top of you, spreading your thighs and looking back up at you; giving you one last chance at backing out. There was no fucking way you were backing out!

"Mmm Alex, I want you! Now!" You moan out as he rubs circles around your clit. He doesn't need to be told twice. He aligns himself with your entrance and slowly pushes in. You groan as your body stretches around his member. He continues to rub you, and slowly thrusts alongside the rubbing. Alex starts to pick up a steady pace, and you feel yourself getting closer and closer to climax. Alex seems to be close to as his pace starts to slow, and his hips stutter as he powerfully thrusts hard into you one last time before you let go, falling of the edge of the hypothetical climax cliff. You tighten around him and he lets go too, coming inside you.

The two of you are drenched in sweat, and it's sticky and hot; but it's a reminder of what just happened. You lean up and capture his lips in a fierce kiss one last time before flopping down on the bed, exhausted from what may just be known as the best sex you've ever had.

"I just wanted to be bad enough for you." He whispered dreamily in your ear and you smile as you both fade into a heavy sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

So.... smutty enough? Like it? I REALLY WANT SOME FEEDBACK!!! Okay? Yeah, lets go people, tell me what you liked and/or disliked. So thank you to RooxBear for giving me the chance to do this! It was actually a lot of fun! I may just go and write a new S17 chapter now..... that has a lot of drama btw.... so thanks for reading, if you are new to my writing, go check out my profile, it's a lot of ATL, and more coming soon. So check that out, follow me on Instagram or Twitter, Follow the fan account I run on Instagram, the links are in my Bio. Okay, that's enough of me. I luv you guys!

xoxo, Kennedy