5. History

LUCY
-----------------------
When I was finished putting on my shoe, I look up to find everybody looking at me."where do I start..?" I say quietly."the beginning would be best."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NIALL

After we left the hospital , I wanted to take Lucy to Louis', Liam's, Harry's and i's house until she can get a job or she can just stay there.
"Okay so Lucy, we were planing to take you to our house so you can stay there until whenever you need or like." I said to Lucy.
"Ummmm,I don't know , Don't take that wrong, I very much appreciate that you and Louis took me to the hospital and all, its just ......... I don't want to be a burden towards you two."
"Lucy if you think that we are going to think that you're a burden, than think again ." I said "and plus, we want to help you. you have no where else to stay." I said.
"Please come stay with us." I said with puppy dog eyes.
" I don't know." she says
"You know what? I'm not going to give you a choice, you are going to live with us and that is final." I say
I pick her up before she could protest and got her out of the car since we were already in our parking lot.
"NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN." she said while giggling
I put her down once we're in the entrance of the house.
"Woe." is all she said while looking at the front entrance,
I chuckled .
"Who is this beautiful girl?" A deep husky voice said--Harry.
I looked over to Lucy and saw that she was looking down at the ground blushing.
"This is Lucy. I saw her by the shop, so i took her to the hospital and brought her here." I said
"We have a guest room upstairs that I think you would like. it was my sister, Nicola's room but she moved to the states and you can have it if you like." Liam said smiling.
"Thank you." She said
"I can show you upstairs if you like." I say, she simply nodded.
I walked up the stairs and into the room with Lucy right behind me.
"You guys have the biggest house ever" she said before entering to room.
"Wait until you see this." I said.
I opened the room and I swear her eyes got huge.
"Oh my goodness." she wisperd which made me chuckle.
We were just in the room talking, than when it got a little silent I ( without thinking) asked
"Why would your own mother do that?"

A/N
SOORY FOR NOT UPDATING
I GOT SICK AND TODAY IS MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY SO I REALLY DIDNT HAVE TIME TO.
I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN