Prolouge

Entry #302

Audio Clip

Dr. Davison Brantly

Project Number #32 on Subject #13

"This project was a Negatie Effect to the Subject, somehow the Subject seems to be able to ignore the effects and stay Neutral. We are to continue further tests on the Subject tomorrow...."

It was hard to take all these tests but. I. will. survive.....

Entry #---

Audio Clip

Subject #12

Subject 13's Survival

"This Subject seems to be important in some way, a enemy? A rival? or someone with some type of 'Talent'. It is unknown to me but maybe at least Subject 13 knows.....I hope."

The door opened slower than usual. I waited for a needle or a small gadget of some sort but instead they came in with nothing, until I realised there pockets had small tools poking out of them. I placed my head back into my knees and ignored the 'Doctor', He kneeled next to me and whispered something in a language, probably what most other Subjects say he says. He prodded me in the arm and I looked up, he got a peice of paper and a pen out and noted something down. he stood up and left. He locked the door. I stood up and went to the door. I looked at the ground and something was there. I reached for it to examine it, I was unable to know what it was after long 'days' being here. I had most of my memory lost through 'tests' on me. More like torture.