Chapter 12 - Savior

Tell me if you like it, okay?

Enjoy!! ^^

**************************

Third Person's POV

A sudden cloud of smoke appeared not far from where Sakura and the rest are.

3 giant frogs appeared and Naruto stood ontop of the middle frog.

Naruto observe his surrounding and was shock to see Konoha in its very state.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Sora ran to Senna as Pein sense Naruto and went towards him...

Sakura check Senna's pulse and she's barely breathing.

She immediately start healing her.

"Sora! Help me heal her fast! She's in a critical state!" Sakura said.

Sora nod and start the healing process.

Tsunade saw her village destroyed, raged.

She immediately ran towards Pein, her two Anbu's following her. She landed not far in front of Naruto.

In front of her all 6 Pein stood together.

"Tsunade-baachan!!" Naruto called.

"I am the 5th Hokage! For all the Hokage before me... All the land that they've left, their dreams and hope! This is unforgiveable!! As a Hokage, I will stop you all right here right now!!" Tsunade said as she glared at them all.

"Hm... It seems that you understand a little... About my pain... But you're not needed" The main Pein said.

"The one I want is..." Another of of them ran towards Tsunade at a fast speed, catching her off guard.

"Me! isn't it!!" Naruto suddenly came and punch the guy down to the ground, creating a crater, destroying him.

Naruto stood in front of Tsunade.

"The village's Hokage dont need to face someone like them. Baa-chan, you just have to sit and rest while drinking tea..." Naruto said.

"Naruto...."

"Uzumaki Naruto" Pein look at Naruto.

"Baa-chan...Leave this to me, Tell the others not to interupt the battle" Naruto said.

"Right, Bring Katsuya, Katsuya knows Pein's ability" Tsunade said as she hand Katsuya to Naruto.

"Maybe this isn't a great time to ask..... But I can know with the Natural Chakra I have...I can feel everyone's chakra. Is Kakashi-Sensei doing Mission out of the village?" Naruto ask.

Tsunade didn't answer, instead she frowned, looking down in sadness.

".....I understand....." Naruto said.

He then glared at Pein.

"Lets settle this!!!" Naruto shouted, mad and angry written on his face.

All the Pein left, chasing Naruto as Naruto ran to a safer place along with his summoning.

"Tsunade-sama!!!" Sakura ran towards her Sensei, worried.

"Sakura..."

Sakura took Tsunade's hand.

"All...is in good hands now...." Tsunade said as her looks became older and she passed out.

Meanwhile with Sora, He's currently laying low, as he protect his sister who's life is now not in a danger anymore.