Just can't lie it was the best time of my life

It felt good sleeping next to Harry, I felt comforted and safe. Normally when we sleep next to each other one of us would always ends up rolling away and we'd wake up on separate sides of the bed but last night we stayed curled up together, he spooned me so his hand was securely wrapped around my stomach and our legs tangled together, I woke desperate to pee but not wanting to leave his grasp. Harry was such the perfect man that I felt if I disappeared for even a minute he'd be gone when I got back, it was like every moment with him was a dream that I never wanted to wake up from. I smiled to myself thinking of last nights antics, I know your probably thinking WHAT DID THEY DO? WITH ALL THOSE HOUSE GUESTS! Really? Ha, but it had been months since me and Harry had any physical 'action' so yeah...

It was amazing, he was a god. If anybody heard anything I would die of embarrassment! But we were obviously abit more tasteful than that! Hey I'm sure Izzy and Liam have been doing the same all week, or have they...

I carefully removed Harrys hand from my tummy as I made my way to the bathroom

"R O C K me again"

I jumped out of my skin at his husky voice, not realising I'd woken up him.

"Did I scare you?" He said looking proud of himself

"Yeah! You could say that" I replied unimpressed

"Not coming back to bed?"

"Nope. Time to get up curly boy"

"But I don't want to get up" he said in his childish voice

"That's cool, you stay in bed. I suppose I'll just ring my other boyfriend ZAYN and see what he's up to today" I said jokingly, laughing at how his eyes widened in shock.

"Gettin up!" He announced in reply to my joking threat

"Wow and I thought I would have to get a bucket of water over you! So what are we upto today?"

"Well what would you like to do birthday girl?"

"It's not my birthday yet! It's tomorrow!" I wish he'd just drop this birthday thing...

"It's your birthday all week! Well good thing I have plans for us"

I sighed

"What plans? I really don't wanna make a big fuss about it"

"I wanna take you to see your parents. I have another surprise for your birthday and I promise you will LOVE it"

I didn't doubt that I would love it, of course anything Harry ever gave to me would be absolutey amazing purely due to the fact it's from him, I just didn't want him to go out of his way. Really all he needed was to rest.

"We're going to Sheffield?"

"Yep. How's that sound?"

"Perfect!"

"I thought it would be good seen as I haven't really had an undramatic meeting with your parents yet so this is the perfect opportunity."

We got ready and headed off down the motorway to the north. I'd rang my mom and she was so unbelievably excited. I just hope she could keep her big mouth shut and hasn't told the whole street he's coming, it's a great feeling when their more excited about your boyfriend coming to visit than they are their own daughter. Suuuuuuuper.

The drive was pretty long and there was only so many games we could play to keep us occupied and whilst Harry was driving, that was quite restricting when I wanted to pla hangman.

"How are you feeling babe, with the wound and stuff?" I asked nervously, I knew Harry had been avoiding the shooting/Taylor subject.

"I'm fine, why are you worried?"