Ch 15

school started

fuck me in the ass, amiright :))

///

Chaos hopped in her spot excitedly, a wide grin on her face. Itachi raised an eyebrow at her, smiling softly.

"Chaos, you need to chill," Brise laughed from the couch. She pulled Deidara's hair into a ponytail,only leaving his bangs out.

"I can't chill. Do you know how much shit I'm going to do when I get this damn thing off? I'm going to take a fucking shower."

Hidan snorted. "All the shit you can do, and you chose to take a fucking shower."

Chaos shot him a glare. "You're not the ones who spent more than a month sitting in gross bath water every night."

Itachi set his hand on her head, saying, "You could have always taken a shower. I read that taping a bag around the boot would've kept the water out." She blanched.

"Imagine all the sticky junk it'd leave on my leg when we took it off. I'd rather sit in dirty water."

"Okay kids," Brise said, laughing. "Pile in the Tahoe."

Very few had actually gone with the girls to the doctors; most chose to stay home, since her appointment was at nine a.m., and it took too much trouble to get up. Only Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, and Sasori (who claimed to have only come to make fun of Chaos) had bothered to get ready for the trip into town.

Chaos got her boot off, as well as a lecture from her doctor about the importance of still being careful for another couple weeks. After making fun of the scar and bruise around her ankle, Hidan and Sasori sat in the very back of the Tahoe, mumbling to themselves. Deidara had taken the front seat, and Chaos was sitting between Itachi and Kisame, pouting about the contrast of the scar and her skin.

"It's so ugly."

"It's your war wound; be proud of it."

"If it's a war wound, she definitely lost."

Brise scowled at Sasori from the rearview mirror. "I'm trying to make her feel better, you asshole." He shrugged.

"Maybe I would be too, if I wasn't sitting next to the human embodiment of the word fucktard."

Chaos snorted loudly, covering her mouth. "Sasori said fucktard!"

"Yeah, I heard," Brise laughed, eyebrows furrowing slightly. Hidan flipped them all off.

"You're all fucking heathens," he said, scowl worsening when the group laughed his insult off.

Brise pulled into the parking lot of La Hurta, the girls' favorite Mexican restaurant. The group walked in and, after requesting the table farthest from the other customers, settled into their seats. Chaos ordered a sweet tea for Itachi and cokes for the rest of the table, leaning in to tell the waitress to put Sasori's in a sippy cup. He laughed as he wrote that down, missing the birdie Sasori set free for them.

"You know we only fuck with you because we love you," Chaos said, eyeing his sippy cup as she rested her chin on the rim.

"I don't, yeah," Deidara announced. Brise gave hims strange look.

"Why would you be fucking with Sasori?"

Chaos grinned. "SasoDei is so canon."

Deidara made a gagging face and flipped the girls off while Sasori scooted his chair away from his partner, making the table laugh.

"You know what's really canon?" Brise asked, leaning back into her chair, "DeiBri."

Chaos snorted. "You can't make up your own ship name, dumb ass."

Brise pouted. "And why not?"

"It's the principle of shipping; you can't ship yourself, you have to be shipped. And you call yourself a ship whore..."

Hidan gave them a weird look, pulling Sasori's salsa bowl to him and moving the chips closer. "You guys are fucking weird." Chaos and Brise both shot him a grin.

"Oh poor Hidan, you probably don't even want to know who people ship you with." Hidan's eyebrows furrowed at Brise's words.

"The most popular one is KakuHida, and you bottom the fuck out of that one. Then we have HidaDei, HidaKonan, HidaIta, and so many more. They just keep getting weirder and weirder," Chaos said, picking up her coke. While Hidan was trying to cough up a chip he choked on, Itachi leaned towards her.

"Leader-sama and Konan are together though, so why would she be paired with him?"

She smiled and patted his cheek. "Oh poor, sweet Itachi. Ships can defy logic; plus, since the anime never directly said Pein and Konan are together, people basically ignore it," she said sighing at the end, "I can't see either of them with anyone else though; I know Brise has a bunch of weird ships for Pein, but fuck that." He nodded in understanding, leaning away slightly.

The waitress brought out their orders, and halfway through their meal, Deidara spoke up.

"So what would be Chaos and Itachi's ship name?" Chaos choked on a chip, and Itachi's hand froze. He had directed the question at no one in particular, but Kisame and Brise were the first to answer, at the same time.

"ItaChaos."

Itachi patted Chaos's back, trying to help her recover from almost choking to death. "Have you two talked about this?" He asked, giving them a small bewildered look. Brise rolled her eyes.

"Oh please. You both turn into the heart-eye emoji the second you see each other."

Chaos spoke up. "I call bullshit."

The table snorted, and Hidan spoke up. "The fucking Uchiha has his head shoved so far up your ass, I'm surprised we can ever fucking see him." Chaos scowled and mumbled about his wording.

"I don't need a bunch of shitheads with drawings of them fucking their partner all over the internet telling me what I do and do not turn into when I see Itachi." Brise furrowed her brow and raised her hand slightly.

"I don't have drawings with me fucking my partner on the internet, so can I tell you?" she asked, grinning at Chaos, who returned the look with a glare.

"You probably have something on the internet."

Brise fake gasped. "Are you accusing me of sending noodles?"

"You know I am, bitch," Chaos said darkly, harshening her glare. The two stared at each other for a few minutes before Chaos started giggling, then both fell into hysterical laughter.

"Noodles," Chaos muttered, shaking her head. "You called them fucking noodles."

"Nudes is such a weird word," Brise laughed. "It's like how you won't say drama." Chaos shivered.

"It just sounds gross."

The group laughed, all grinning happily.

///

Fun Fact: Brise is a huge WWE fan and used to want to be a Diva.

QotC: what do you want to be in life? I want to be a graphic novelist and tattoo artist :)

very very short chapter and the fun fact was inspired by the fact that I've been watching a lot of WWE/Tough Enough/Total Diva's lately lmao

I hope you guys are having a good school year so far! I'm having a lot of fun so far in my dance and adv. choir class, making new friends, and I can actually understand my classes now lmao. I've also joined a few clubs and signed up for a writing work shop next Friday at a nearby college so that p cool right? haha

I love you guys SO much and I can't thank you enough for the 5.2k reads and 340 votes you guys have given me. Because you all have given me so much, I want to help you out in return. Check out my bio and leave a message on my board (fastest way to get me) and I'll get back to you!

-Chaos